Saturday, June 22, 2024

Melody and Giselle at Palomma Plaza

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to bring you all with me to Palomma Plaza, home to countless gifts and fond memories of The Free Dove :) The free Palomma Plaza group tag allows you to click any of the gifts you see here and claim it for your very own, and the tag reads Doves Angel as a sweet nod to Palomma Casanova who was also known as Dove. The gifts I'm sharing this evening are from two stores with beautiful women's names, Giselle and Melody. Their displays are neighbors here at Palomma Plaza, and my link should give you a red arrow/beacon to standing right between them :) I firmly believe that just about everyone can find something here to benefit them, male or female, new to SL or a longtime resident. 


First up, we see the flirty MELODY SARAH DRESS FATPACK gift which is a sheer knit sleeveless mini. There are sizes for Kalhene, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies included, with a 20 color HUD to change things up as you wish. The see- through nature makes me think it would be a very handy beach coverup too, for your favorite bikini.


Speaking of which, we can also claim a generous bikini gift from Melody too! Their Kalila // FATPACK includes the top and bottom (called up and down) pieces in sizes for Reborn, Classic, Curvy, Erika, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies each. There's also a HUD of course, 20 solid colors and 20 matching prints each for the upper and lower sections. The pattern is so cute, with animals and hearts in various colors :)


Our third gift on this display is the MELODY MAYSSON DRESS FATPACK, which could be a fun choice for visiting clubs this weekend :) The dress and sleeves are separates that each fit Classic, Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. There are 2 HUDs, solids and latex, each offering 20 color options apiece for the main dress, trim, sleeves, and cuffs. I used the latex HUD on the left and solid on the right, which it appears gives us lacy cuffs for our sleeves. 


One of the two wonderful gifts on the Giselle display is this Giselle dress - 1009, loaded with sex appeal. The bodice is loosely draped and held in place by a bold chain, to match the belt around the waist. We receive Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes, as well as a HUD with 16 dress colors and 2 metals for the chains. A very useful bonus is the panties HUD, an applier for Omega and Maitreya in 17 different colors. I was very drawn to the lace trim at the skirt hem, just another dazzling detail :)


My final look of the evening is the eye-catching Giselle*Jetta 0719 gift, with bold lace and fun bows on each side of the waist where it's tied in place. In sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies just like the other gift, it also has a couple of HUDs...the dress can be your choice of 16 lovely colors, and you can apply one of 17 colors of panties with the Omega/Maitreya applier. You can definitely tell that I made good use of this one too ;) I picked the berry colored panties to match the dress on the left, but on the right I went black dress and blue panties beneath. That is actually more of a thong style, but the lace makes that less obvious at first glance.

If you're wondering about the shadowy line on the top of my photos tonight, and generally different lighting shown, well I did update my Firestorm with PBR, so that's all about shadows and light so things definitely changed. I tried at least a dozen different EEPs (windlight type settings) and simply wasn't satisfied with any of them, as the shadows can alter the look of the clothing I'm wearing too much for my purposes. Expect further tweaks, and please bare with me as I adjust things. I did have dinner at my parents', and my mom found some letters that she was eager to show me. They were all from the 1940s, one from my grandmother's brother serving in WWII so it was censored and vague, another from their father's sister in Italy which is in Italian and we can't read it (handwriting, google lens couldn't either) and a third from my great grandmother to my grandmother while she was in the hospital after giving birth to my mom. It was typed by my grandma's sister because their mom didn't read or write English. I'd heard about the letter because great grandma was upset that grandma wanted to give my mom the name Jenny, great grandma's name, because apparently Jenny hated her name. My mom is not named Jenny but something similar, and both my mom and grandma always regretted it. That means I'm the first woman in 4 generations not to hate her own first name :P  So that's your weird magpie family story for the weekend, lol, and I've got a few things to do before diving back into SL to play with environment settings again. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Palomma Plaza:

Photo 1:
Dress: MELODY SARAH DRESS FATPACK $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 2:
Swimsuit: Melody Kalila // FATPACK $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: MELODY MAYSSON DRESS FATPACK $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Giselle dress - 1009 $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Giselle*Jetta 0719 $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Valiant - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment