Monday, June 3, 2024

Still in the MIIX

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got more treats from the MIIX Event, as there were several more group gifts that I was eager to share. This and the previous post combined still aren't all of the available gifts of course, but I'm sure you can get an idea and decide if you would enjoy visiting this wonderful event. Their monthly rounds are open until the 20th of each month, so we do have some time to join their Hype Events group and claim those gifts while we check out some exclusive sales offers.


My first look of the evening is the charming ::by Evie:: GABI Overall FATPACK GIFT. What could be better for summer than a short sleeveless romper? While that is a rhetorical question, I'd say the truthful answer is the fact that this one is free, and can be your choice of several colors :) There is a HUD with 17 lovely hues as a matter of fact, and the outfit is provided in sizing for eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The seams give me a feeling of denim, but with all the colors it can be anything you prefer if that isn't your favorite material.


Sorry I'm not home right now, I'm walking into spiderwebs...the HORL - Spider Swimsuit gift definitely had me singing to myself so I'm sharing the look and the earworm :) Our swimsuit is black with white cobwebs on it as well as the 8 legged critter who crafted them, and the straps are golden chains to match the fun belt that is built in. It fits Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. As you can see from the rear view, this is designed to be cheeky!


Next we see the Ariana Dress - MIIX Event Gift from May24. This playful jacket dress has cutouts on each side of the waist, with slender strands holding things in place, really accentuating our curves. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. We also receive a HUD with 18 main colors and 4 metals for the buttons down the front. 


We have more sex appeal headed our way with the = Kinky Pinky = Leigh Romper (fatpack) gift. It has a shiny texture of either satin or latex, in 6 terrific colors via HUD. All the colors will have the same pretty black lace trim, and I must say I love how it frames the deep plunging neckline :) The romper is provided in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Kupra Bimbo, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies.


My final look of the evening is a two-for-one gift, the {S&C} Lois Dress (B&G) from Spells & Charms. The brown and green dresses are packaged separately, each in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The green one's box is actually labeled lingerie rather than dress, and when you notice the sheer lace and the open sides, it's easy to imagine why :) I don't go many places in SL where this would be acceptable for daily wear (my SL is boring to most, lol) so the lingerie designation suits my mind just fine. Green is one of Xan's favorite colors too, so another reason to chill at home while enjoying this generous treat.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was chaotic as they tend to be lately, especially with therapy sessions on Sundays. We went for a ride and got to the highway when my brain tried to short-circuit, and the panic was not letting me remember how to help my body calm itself. It took some guidance (that's why the therapist gets paid the big bucks) and reminders of what to do, but I survived it obviously because I am here blogging :) That one specific highway stretch gets me every time, much to my frustration, but in a few days I'll be done weaning off one medication and starting another the next day so maybe it will be more helpful. Then I can practice and get more used to the idea that I was not unsafe and nothing bad happened. What else...my parents came over to drop something off and pick something up, and two of the 3 baby groundhogs out back decided to come out so they could see them :) Little cuties, I enjoy spotting them out there so much. Every year we have a litter (?) born under the shed, where one of them at least 20 years ago built a huge den and tunnel system that new generations have been enjoying ever since. Some years it is only 2 or 3 babies, others it has been up to 8 which was startling and possibly 2 mamas living together down there. I have no idea where they live when they grow up, or how they decide which pregnant female gets to take over the den each year, but it is interesting to see. I hope you all had a nice weekend and are enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from MIIX Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ::by Evie:: GABI Overall FATPACK GIFT $0L MIIX Event Group

Photo 2:
Swimsuit: HORL - Spider Swimsuit $0L MIIX Event Group

Photo 3:
Dress: May24 - Ariana Dress - MIIX Event Gift $0L MIIX Event Group

Photo 4:
Romper: = Kinky Pinky = Leigh Romper (fatpack) $0L MIIX Event Group

Photo 5:
Dresses: Spells & Charms {S&C} Lois Dress (B&G) $0L MIIX Event Group

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Resonate - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. Milk NORA EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment