Monday, September 30, 2024

Feeling FaShIoNable

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I activated my FaShIoNable group tag and headed out to several of their participating stores to see what I could find in the way of gifts to share :) This is one of those wonderful multi-designer groups that I enjoy telling you all about from time to time, and you will find info in the group notices about various sales and new releases too. Very handy, and the ability to claim gifts is certainly a nice bonus. The gifts can change at any time since that is entirely up to the designers' discretion, so I suggest you hurry if you see something that needs to be added to your wardrobe :)


My first stop was ART & FASHION where I checked their huge wall of group gifts to find the STOLEN HEART LONG DRESS for FaShIoNable. This lovely gown has intricate straps, a square opening to show cleavage, and a small train in the back among the many noteworthy details. It comes in 5 fitmesh standard sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body versions. The artwork is intriguing, an eye-catching antique heart shaped lock with a mysterious shadow next to it. 


I also visited [LRS] Creations, where I found an incredible 5 gifts for this group (okay, not so shocking perhaps if you saw a couple weeks ago when I shared some of the 5 for the TeleportHub.com group) so I randomly picked out a couple to show off :) This is their Lalitta Outfit, whose bodysuit and heels both fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. The split style with solid on side and patterned on the other caught my eye, and that front opening plunging aaaaaaallllll the way down makes for a real showstopper too!


The [LRS] Elizza Outfit Ftp 4 gift is a warm weather look, pairing a cropped tank top and high waisted panties each in sizing for Altamura, Freya, Isis, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 10 textures for each, all of which have a solid color selected for the trim so you will be well coordinated. That geometric print on the right is giving me strong 90s vibes, how about you?


Next I headed to K-Style, where I eagerly claimed their DIANA DRESS MAITREYA gift for us. The name tells you exactly what size it fits, and it was delivered as is, unpacked, just right click - add and you'll be wearing it :) The diagonal hemline is a bit high on the left, the side that also has a noteworthy white design that looks like a gorgeous floral and leaf image.


For my final look of the evening, I visited the wonderful V8 Underground and their wall of group gifts, so I could show off their adorable **HOLLEY FAIN URBAN STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT**. The dreamy peach top and pale pink shorts with beach belt/bow are matched beautifully by the satiny sandals, all of which are provided in Gen X Classic, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizing. We get a slightly cheeky rear view, and I want to wear these sandals with everything ;) 

How was everyone's weekends? Mine was decent, a mix of quiet then busy and draining, thanks therapy :P  I went to a nearby convenience store and saw gummy candies shaped like Shaq's face, which cracked me up because I don't want to chomp on anyone's face, thanks, even if tasty fruit flavors. My stomach is a bit uneasy as a result of the stress of going out, so I'm just trying to take it easy and prepare for a new month in SL :) Those are always exciting and make for great distractions from RL stuff, as we all know, and October will bring all sorts of spooky vibes. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: ART & FASHION - STOLEN HEART LONG DRESS $0L FaShIoNable Group

Photo 2:
Outfit: [LRS] Lalitta Outfit $0L FaShIoNable Group

Photo 3:
Outfit: [LRS] Elizza Outfit Ftp 4 $0L FaShIoNable Group

Photo 4:
Dress: K-Style DIANA DRESS MAITREYA $0L FaShIoNable Group

Photo 5:
Outfit: V8 Underground **HOLLEY FAIN URBAN STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT** $0L FaShIoNable Group

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Tumble - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment