Saturday, September 21, 2024

Sweet and Sexy Swank

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I had some more SWANK Event treats that I just had to share, and honestly there are still plenty that I could have shared :) I've been going random based on what body I'm wearing at the moment to be honest, not that it's difficult to switch but it isn't something I want to do several times in one post. I'm so pleased that SWANK is celebrating 10 years of bringing us talented designers' offers, and wish them continued success and longevity.


For my first look I combined two gifts for some 24K magic :) The [ZEX] Dreamer Top & Skirt * Gold Special edition gift includes sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Lara X, Reborn, and Juicy mesh bodies, and has a fantastic foil texture that really shimmers. The skirt is particularly short so you can expect a cheeky rear view ;) I couldn't resist wearing the Ohmai - Babi gold shoes to round off the look in style. These laced up platform heels are provided in Legacy, Maitreya, Prima, and Reborn sizing, and you may need to adjust your hover height (just right click your tag to get to the menu) to really show off these tall shoes that make our legs look like they go on forever.


Earlier this month in another Swank post, I shared a V8 Underground gift and mentioned it wasn't their only one. Well, please say howdy to another goodie from them, called **DREA DE MATTEO FATPACK COUNTRY STYLE COMPLETE OUTFIT**! The dress and boots each fit Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, and there is a HUD with 3 colors each. Also included on the HUD are some of our wonderful accessories - cowboy hat, scarf, sunglasses - with 3 colors apiece, and the fishnet stockings are provided as BOM layers in black, blue, and red to match the rest of the look. I like the idea of being able to wear as few or as many of the components together as my mood or the occasion calls for, then switching things up next time for a whole new look.


Our gift from [SaraFashion] helped inspire my post's title tonight in more ways than one. Their DRESS SWEET absolutely has the sweet and sexy both covered, by leaving parts of our body uncovered or clad in sheer black lace. There are sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, and Reborn mesh bodies, and a HUD with 10 colors to choose from. The lace is always black, and the solid portion of the dress is draped very artfully :) 


Next I slid into the lovely GAS [Top & Skirt Set Seraphina - 30 Colors w/HUD FATPACK] gift. Our top and skirt both fit Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, and the HUD mentioned in the folder name has 30 colors for each piece separately as well as 5 metals for the chains draped across the opening of the skirt. The fabric has a pretty satin finish, except for the back of the top which is beautiful lace.


My final look of the evening is from Sascha's Designs, a brand that I've known for years for their high fashion gowns. This time around, they've got a more casual gift for us, their SAS - Dahlia Pink Paisley Jumpsuit. Be still my hippie heart! There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Petite X, and Reborn mesh bodies provided. I do appreciate a nice paisley print, and the subtle yellow-orange touches really bring out the bold pink in this one.

It was a decent day here, and I enjoyed dinner at my parents' with more old photos (40s and 50s) and some tasty turkey meatballs with gluten free penne. They've been so busy, and it was nice to hear about their week and all the places they visited. As for my weekend, I have no idea yet what I will be doing tomorrow and I have therapy Sunday which should include an outing. I hope you all have a blissful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SWANK Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [ZEX] Dreamer Top & Skirt * Gold Special edition $0L SWANK Group Gift
Shoes: Ohmai - Babi gold shoes $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: V8 Underground **DREA DE MATTEO FATPACK COUNTRY STYLE COMPLETE OUTFIT** $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [SaraFashion] DRESS SWEET $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: GAS [Top & Skirt Set Seraphina - 30 Colors w/HUD FATPACK] $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 5:
Jumpsuit: Sascha's Designs SAS - Dahlia Pink Paisley Jumpsuit $0L SWANK Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Tumble - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond WENDY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment