Friday, September 27, 2024

TSS Gifts Galore

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm back at TSS Party Extravaganza, the celebration of The Saturday Sale and their 11th anniversary. In addition to over 200 designers offering discounted selections for sale, we can also find an amazing number of free gifts that you can claim without any particular group tag. The party is open until the 21st of October (although I did see someone post it as the 20th, so buyer beware) which means there is plenty of time to let the crowds thin a bit if you prefer. Personally I wanted to jump in before all the October spooky events started and made for an even bigger whirlwind of gifts! :)


For my first look of the night, I've got two gifts to tell you all about. The top is our MONOMANIA - All Hallows' Eve Blouse - ChChCh gift, and yes that is a kitty in a Jason Vorhees mask saying "ch ch ch... meow meow meow" above and below! I wore it to hang out with Xan, and he noticed pretty quickly and appreciatively :) There are sizes for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. I love the style with one shoulder slightly bared, gives me flashbacks to the 80s. As for my shorts, they are our purplemoon gift called ::pm:: Blake Shorts. They fit Gen X Classic, Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, and Reborn bodies, in a soft lilac denim with lace trim. Fun fact, I visited an event and immediately upon arriving, received an IM that said "nice ass", so I'm crediting these shorts and my Legacy body ;) I didn't respond because I am not in SL to flirt, other than with Xan of course who arrived a few seconds later. Sadly he didn't get the same compliment, LOL, but to be fair he wasn't wearing these shorts...


The purplemoon shorts also came in handy to help me share our SEUL - Pierce Tee - OnSale gift, which says "L$75" on it but was in fact free :) It comes in sizing for Kupra, Kmounds, Legacy, Mounds, Peach, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, and is both cropped and slightly gathered so it shows just a hint of underboob. The bare belly inspired me to share one of the R3HAB - Rugged Belly Tattoos, a gift of 8 BOM layer tattoos each in faded and fresh versions. Mine says "raisin' hell", and others include Troubled, made you look, Forever Alone, weirdo, revolution, other woman, and Death & Paradise. Which one matches your current situation? I'm also a troubled weirdo ;)


[The Forge] has a great gift for us, their outfit called Katya, Black. Its top and skirt are each provided in eBody, Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, and Maitreya mesh body sizing. There is fishnet on both the bodice and right sleeve of the shirt, and a few insets around the waist and thigh openings of the skirt, adding tons of visual interest. It is a very sexy look for sure, and so well crafted.


There are so many shades of red, and I particularly like the one they chose for our Odd Doll. Asuka Dress Red gift :) It's a bit like brick or garnet but softer, so nothing like a cherry or fire engine's boldness, yet will absolutely turn heads. The style does too, thanks to the extra short skirt with side slit, big bow, and low cut neckline. We receive Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes in this generous gift.


My final look of the night is a playful fluttery romper called Over - Akany Outfit - Fatpack. The short top and panties are linked by ropes in the front and back, so it all wears as one piece in sizes for Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh bodies. There's also a HUD with 6 trim colors, so you can change the look if you wish. I've heard the word "Hentai" but it's not something I'm familiar with...anime in a very very adult style I think? 

It was a pretty exciting day because of Paleo Pines, my favorite game with the friendly dinosaurs, as their DLCs were released as well as a free update with some neat bonuses. So I spent a few hours in that world, befriending a new color of dino with a spooky theme after trick or treating :) My favorite species in there are Protoceratops and Styracosaurus, but I love them all so my faves change from time to time. If you know these species but not the game, I promise they are all cute and don't eat people. Ohh the gallimimus are awesome too because if you put a picnic table in their pen, they can jump up on them and dance which is so funny to witness. I have dinner at my parents' tomorrow, and lots of rain ahead but I'm just far enough inland to be mostly safe. I hope you're all having a delightful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from TSS Party Extravaganza:

Top: MONOMANIA - All Hallows' Eve Blouse - ChChCh $0L TSS Gift
Shorts: purplemoon ::pm:: Blake Shorts $0L TSS Gift

Photo 2:
Top: SEUL - Pierce Tee - OnSale $0L TSS Gift
Tattoo: R3HAB - Rugged Belly Tattoos $0L TSS Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [The Forge] Katya, Black $0L TSS Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Odd Doll. Asuka Dress Red $0L TSS Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Over - Akany Outfit - Fatpack $0L TSS Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Tumble - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond WENDY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment