Friday, September 6, 2024

[ADD] Group Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the [ADD] store, whose group is temporarily free to join for the month of September. I know there is usually a fee, so this is a great opportunity to save some lindens and get into the group to claim several wonderful gifts :) They also had a generous Advent calendar last year for their group, so it is worth staying in the group if you can spare the group slot. Believe me, if that idea made you groan or roll your eyes I get it, as I'm constantly shuffling groups and wishing they would give everyone more group slots now that most cost money to join. As for [ADD]'s style, I would describe it as flirty and well coordinated. Enjoy!


My first look of the evening is their newest gift, called [ADD] Artil Set - Pattern08. The top with built in tie and skirt with attached thong panties both fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Peach, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. We also get a handy HUD with this set, offering 10 colors each for the top, bow, tie strap, and panties, plus on/off options for the tie and panties. I think the geometric (not quite plaid?) skirt pattern gives a school vibe, only all grown up of course, and the frilly skirt is daringly short :)


Another very tempting treat in the group gift area is their [ADD] Diana Dress - Pattern06. Its soft peach hue is complemented by darker colored roses that match the strings on each side of the dress, and did you notice the butterflies? We receive this beauty in sizes for Legacy and Maitreya mesh bodies, with matching C-string in both sizes too. This gift is what you get when you ask for autumn but make it sexy :)


If you're in the mood for another beach trip before the weather fully changes, please allow me to suggest the [ADD] Carmen Swimsuit - Promo group gift to go into your virtual suitcase. The bra and panties are provided in Legacy and Maitreya sizes each, in a soft dusky blue with a fun belt attached to the panties.


Next I paired up two gifts in the same fantastic color. The [ADD] Constance Dress - OrangeLight comes in Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes, with lacy insets at the neckline and both sides of the skirt. I couldn't resist wearing it with the [ADD] Becca Shoes - OrangeLight gift, above-the-knee boots with playful ruffle at the top and sexy stiletto heels. There are Legacy and Maitreya sizes so they will fit the same bodies as the dress too. 


My final look tonight is our [ADD] Fiona Outfit - TurquoiseC group gift. The top and pants fit together so perfectly that it almost looks like a jumpsuit, and they are each included in Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizing. The golden studs all over the top are a fine match for the triple chains draped over each hip on our pleated pants. I think the color is one of those classic hues that suits any time of year, any hair color or skin tone, and a wide range of moods. For that reason it is definitely going to be a staple of my wardrobe!

Well, I took the day off from blogging yesterday to prepare for a dentist visit, but my anxiety/panic took over in the morning and ruined things. I was unable to sleep or even close my eyes without freaking out, and there was no way I could have gotten in a car in that condition. Even after canceling the appointment, I was still unable to get any sleep for several hours until I finally dozed off for maybe 2 hours tops. So I've been stewing over my own failures and not in a great frame of mind, then I ate something that was more greasy than expected and now my guts are unhappy. All in all it's been a rough couple of days, but I am planning on going to my parents' for dinner (at least spending time there even if not eating) and I think both talking it over with them and then being distracted by the visit will be positive things. As usual I am grasping at any potential happy moments :) I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from [ADD] Store:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [ADD] Artil Set - Pattern08 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [ADD] Diana Dress - Pattern06 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [ADD] Carmen Swimsuit - Promo $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [ADD] Constance Dress - OrangeLight $0L Group Gift
Boots: [ADD] Becca Shoes - OrangeLight $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [ADD] Fiona Outfit - TurquoiseC $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Symphony - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Pale SIOBHAN SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment