Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Party On With TSS

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features some more wonderful gifts from the TSS Party Extravaganza. That is the celebration of the 11th anniversary of The Saturday Sale, and most of the gifts are free with no group tag needed. Some need the TSS group tag which is free to join, so I had the tag active before I even got there to make things easier :) The gift boxes are either black or pink stripes, easy to see and contain all sorts of treats like fashions, tattoos, makeup, decor, and more for both men and women. I think I saw at least a dozen pairs of earrings among the mix ;) We have until the 21st of October to visit, so please don't worry if you cannot get in right away or it's a bit too crowded for your comfort at first. 


My first look of the evening combines two gifts, so we'll start from the top. That would be the Peechy. Callie Top gift, a sweet cropped tank in Kupra, Legacy, Bombshell, Rebound, and Mounds mesh body sizing. I really like the dark zigzag pattern in earthly colors that are nice for autumn :) It goes well with the zOOm - Rock Me! Pants (as many of your favorite tops will!) which have a fun design on the left thigh that suits the name perfectly. This gift includes sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. That richly dyed denim is an ideal neutral, and the waistband is just low enough to show off a navel piercing or tattoo without being too low for cooler weather.


Another gift that made me smile is our [Witch In A Box] Magic Stars Dress GIFT. This full length tank dress has a low slung belt attached, and has lots of burnished gold stars decorating the fabric pattern. We receive Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes, and I'm sure it will look fantastic on all of them :) This brand first caught my eye at a Shop & Hop awhile back, and I'm always glad to see them at any event they participate in.


If you've read my blog before you may know how much I enjoy distressed denim, so this is an intriguing twist with shredding a different fabric! The .BF. Bratz Dress Destroyed FATPACK gift from Beauty Factory is sure to catch your eye too, as well as whoever you wear it near :) There are sizes for Domina Smash, Erika, Erika Petite, Kupra, Legacy, Nerido, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy mesh bodies, all with a HUD that offers 14 colors apiece for the dress, edge, and lace which is the bow at the nape of the neck. Our fabric is sheer and reminds me of runs in stockings, which probably shows my age a bit because I remember (with some dread) when stockings or pantyhose were always worn with skirts or dresses. What did we do, my fellow aged-like-wine ladies, when we got a run in one? Dab some clear nail polish to stop it from lengthening, because those hose were expensive and sometimes you had to get through several more hours of work in that pair. I may have used pink a few times when I wasn't within reach of a bottle of clear polish, lol.


Next we take a gander at the sexy :Dernier: "Rafaella" Bodysuit - White gift. It is provided in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, and has a wonderful shiny texture. The high cut hips make for a thong in the rear, beneath the zipper which is a playful detail that I definitely appreciate. I do think about RL vs. SL issues sometimes like the need for a way to get in and out of an article of clothing being visible, and there are times it may matter.


My final look of the evening is the gift from *Avantage* called Melanie Black. The top, skirt, and panties are all provided in Lara X, Legacy, Perky, and Reborn mesh body sizes. Our sleeves bring the drama with a style that is full up top and gathered from the elbow down, with a name that escapes me at the moment, LOL, and that short tight skirt shows off even more skin with slits on each thigh. Even the peekaboo midriff is ready to grab your attention :)

Somehow this week really decided to put the pedal to the metal on me, as I thought my appointment for a blood draw would be later in the week but it is early tomorrow. I'm simply not going to have time or mental energy to blog tomorrow evening, and I apologize for the last minute notice but I will be taking the evening off. No worries, I'll be back the following evening with something special but as yet to be determined :) Yes, I still have more TSS gifts to share, but variety is also nice so my intention is to mix things up a bit. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from TSS Party Extravaganza:

Photo 1:
Top: Peechy. Callie Top $0L TSS Gift
Pants: zOOm - Rock Me! Pants $0L TSS Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [Witch In A Box] Magic Stars Dress GIFT $0L TSS Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Beauty Factory .BF. Bratz Dress Destroyed FATPACK $0L TSS Gift

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: :Dernier: "Rafaella" Bodysuit - White $0L TSS Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: *Avantage* Melanie Black $0L TSS Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Tumble - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond WENDY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment