Thursday, September 26, 2024

Hurry To Tachinni

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got a limited time offer to share, and it's a doozy :) The Tachinni store is celebrating their 6th birthday, and they have put the entire store on sale for 30% off until the 30th of September. Their group is temporarily free to join, and right now there is a $400L store credit available for group members along with some other gifts by the front desk. The credit expires on the 7th of October, so that is another reason to hurry on over. I'm showing not only the group gifts tonight but a pairing of items I selected with my store credit, just for fun :) I have had the pleasure of seeing this brand at various events, so I was already an admirer and enjoy the opportunity to pick up even more of their fine fashions so affordably.


My first look of the evening is the Tachinni - Debora Jumpsuit - 2019 S&H group gift. There are red and black versions included of the jumpsuit plus a separate belt, each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The gift also includes a HUD with 20 colors for the buttons and 2 metals for the belt, so you can customize the look as you wish.


Sometimes we all need something sexy and/or romantic, and for that I suggest the Tachinni - Karolyn Bra/Panties group gift. Its bra and panties each fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and there are black and red versions of each piece. We also receive a HUD with 24 colors for the pearls trimming both parts, and 4 metal options. The sheer material dusted with various sized hearts will help us bring Valentine's Day to any day of the year ♥.


Another irresistible group gift I claimed is the Tachinni - Gabriela Set, which is as versatile as it is alluring :) The shirt and shorts are each provided in sizing for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya bodies, with HUDs for each. The shirt HUD offers 23 colors and an on/off option for the lacy bra beneath, and the shorts HUD lets you turn the belt and the front piece each on or off, as well as select from 20 belt colors. I'm pretty sure there were at least 2 metals too, apologies for the gap in my earlier notetaking. 


For those days when I just want to feel pretty in pink, I'm going to lounge in my hot tub in this gorgeous Tachinni - Gigi Set. It's probably intended as lingerie rather than swimwear, but my hot tub has no lifeguard and no fashion police to stop me ;) Our bra and panties are each included in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Maitreya, and TMP Legacy sizes, which I think that last one is specifically Legacy rather than the free TMP body, based on it being a perfect fit for the Legacy body I'm currently wearing.


My final look is what happens when you give Dawn store credits, lol, and these are discounted on top of it so the credit stretched even further. The Tachinni - Selena jumpsuit - #19 is one of a bevy of beautiful colors you might choose, all of which include original and lace versions so you can decide if you want to wear the sleek style on the left or the one trimmed at the neckline and leg openings with pretty lace as I wore to the right. All fit Legacy, Perky, Lara X, and Reborn mesh bodies, and there is a HUD tucked in there with 3 metal options. This is currently on sale for $140L. I added the edgy Tachinni - Selena coat - #3 which is a deep grey almost black, cropped biker jacket style that should be easy to incorporate into any cool weather wardrobe. These are $175L each at the moment, so my total credits spent were $315L which leaves me with another $85L to spend by the 7th :) The Selena coat is provided in the same sizes as the jumpsuit, and includes a HUD with 30 choices for the buttons and 3 for the metals. It's probably not surprising that I went a little matchy with my buttons, to really pull the pieces together. 

Well, I was supposed to go to the lab yesterday and get blood drawn, but the anxiety won and I couldn't make it. I am annoyed at myself but there is nothing I can really do about it at this point. My main concern is now the safety of everyone in the path of the hurricane, including the wonderful person behind Ari-Pari and Malus Park Events, so I'm sending her and everyone my love and best wishes for safety during this storm. In an effort to add something cheerful here, I am very excited about the Paleo Pines game celebrating their 1 year anniversary tomorrow with a free update and 2 paid DLCs ($3.99 each so very reasonable) and spooky seasonal dinosaurs. I've been watching so many twitch streams in preparation :) Picking which new dinosaur to obtain is hard work for an already swamped brain, and all the species will have the new colorway available. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Tachinni:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Tachinni - Debora Jumpsuit - 2019 S&H $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Lingerie: Tachinni - Karolyn Bra/Panties $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Tachinni - Gabriela Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Lingerie: Tachinni - Gigi Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Jumpsuit: Tachinni - Selena jumpsuit - #19 $140L (Free w/Store Credit)
Jacket: Tachinni - Selena coat - #3 $175L (Free w/Store Credit)

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Tumble - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond WENDY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment