Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Happy CAKEDAY

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it's time to celebrate the 6th anniversary round of the CAKEDAY Event. Just head on over and join their free group, and you can claim dozens of terrific treats which include male and female clothing, accessories, and more. Two things I noticed quite a bit of (but not shown tonight) were Evo X makeup and lots of earrings :) If you ever feel like you don't have enough jewelry for your earlobes, I suggest visiting any event's anniversary round as they are a very popular gift offering all over. The CAKEDAY event already has a party feeling because of its name, and I would say the designers lean towards newer and curvier mesh bodies. I even switched over to Legacy for the post because of very few items for Maitreya to share, which is not a complaint because I've grown to love my Legacy body too.


My first look of the evening is our Saditty - Coquette Dress [Fatpack] gift. This halter style dress has a low cut neckline and tight fitting bodice that flows down to a fluttery skirt, with a zipper in the back for a fun detail. There are sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Peach, and Reborn mesh bodies, along with a 15 color HUD so you can change things up whenever you wish. 


A pair of gifts from miso are a perfect combination to appeal to any mood. Their 2K14 tank fatpack includes sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Bombshell, Peach, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, each in cheetah, chemical romance, glock chart, harley, horngry, pink, punk dance, the cure, truey, and vampire versions (vampire on the left, cheetah right above. The miso - 2K14 skirt fatpack has multiple sizes and textures included too - eBody, Kupra, Legacy, and Peach sizing each in black, orange, pink, red, sky blue, tan, white, and yellow. I wore the red skirt on the left, and tan on the right. I probably don't look much like a Goth Vampire Freak as advertised above, lol, but in SL we can be anything we wish and I wanted to show it off for anyone out there who feels seen by it :) 


I am wearing the miso skirt in pink here, with the ;F:: Mia Hoodie gift from FAUXSHION. There are black and white versions labeled 1 and 2, each in Kupra, Legacy, Peach, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The front of both reads "It's my Birthday and all I got was this overpriced hoodie from FAUXSHION" with their store logo at the very bottom. I love hoodies with pouch pockets in the front in RL, so handy and cozy, and they are extra fun when they have clever wording on them :) I thought the pink skirt would help bring out the logo color from the hoodie, and generally add an air of cheerful celebration.


Maybe your RL weather is hanging on to warm summery temps, or you're starting to feel cold and longing for a return to beach weather. Either way, SL has always got beaches and tropical locales for us to explore, and if you pick up the Eva Store -Gift called Cake Bikini [Fatpack] you have the ideal sexy wardrobe addition for it :) The bra and panty each come in Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh body sizes, and there's a HUD included with 10 textures for each piece. I mixed things up a little on the left, but was feeling emerald green throughout on the right. The rear view is a bit mature since it's a thong, and I 'm loving all the strings tied with perky bows all around.


My final look tonight is a flirty treat called Kheops /\ - KARA - DRESS - Red. It has gathered sides tied with long bows and tails, that match the slender straps on each shoulder. The gift includes sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. It has me wondering how I will style it for going out...dress things up with lots of sparkly jewelry? Keep it simple with a choker or bracelet and neutral heels? We can really get creative and I appreciate that.

Everything I did today got off to a later start than I wanted, and none of it was my fault or in my control. I did go out and obviously survived, hehe, but my stomach is still uneasy from stress. This is nothing new, to myself or many people who deal with anxiety, so I am just chugging along at whatever pace I can manage :) I have also been concerned about an online friend who is sick, yes it's the illness we'd all been dreading the past few years, and it is her first time catching it thanks to a careless hairdresser who coughed on her then said she'd had it last week. Some of us are still high risk and are still trying to be careful, for example my newly infected friend is diabetic, so please be kind enough to warn people if you might be infected or contagious. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from CAKEDAY Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: Saditty - Coquette Dress [Fatpack] $0L CAKEDAY Group

Photo 2:
Top: miso - 2K14 tank fatpack $0L CAKEDAY Group
Skirt: miso - 2K14 skirt fatpack $0L CAKEDAY Group

Photo 3:
Top: FAUXSHION ;F:: Mia Hoodie $0L CAKEDAY Group

Photo 4:
Bikini: * Eva Store -Gift * Cake Bikini [Fatpack] $0L CAKEDAY Group

Photo 5:
Dress: Kheops /\ - KARA - DRESS - Red $0L CAKEDAY Group

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Resonate - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond WENDY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment