Saturday, September 14, 2024

KaraBaby Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I decided to switch gears for a bit, and headed to KaraBaby where I found several fantastic group gifts as well as lucky boards with really nice prizes. The best part is that the store group is currently free to join, so we are going to have lots of fun without spending a mesh arm and a leg ;) It is always a pleasure to visit someplace I haven't been in a while, like hanging out with an old friend for the first time in ages. Their style is sexy and colorful, both of which made me smile so I hope it does the same for you.


The newest group gift is probably the first one you'll notice on this wall, our ~KaraBaby~ Group Gift - September 2024. This lovely wrap dress has images of hot and cold beverages on it (I think that one with the whipped cream is a blended frappe type of coffee) but just on the left side, with a deep brown on the other side and the back. We receive sizes for Legacy, Bombshell, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. So which do you prefer, hot or iced, and coffee or tea? For various moods I enjoy them all honestly, but right now it's an iced decaf coffee evening :)


Next I slipped into the ~KaraBaby~ Group Gift June 2019 dress, a pretty pink floral patterned mini with plunging neckline. It fits eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. I'm not good at identifying flowers other than a few basics (daisies, sunflowers, roses, lilies) but if anyone knows what type this is on this pattern, I'd love to hear your thoughts. 


~KaraBaby~ Group Gift June 2020 is a floral print too, but wildly different flowers and colors :) Just don't ask me to pick a favorite because I am very fond of both. This sleeveless cutie has one side gathered and tied at the thigh, and is provided in sizing for Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Signature, Star, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. 


I also picked up the gorgeous ~KaraBaby~ Group Gift - July 2020 outfit, and boy am I glad I did! The dress comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with coordinated mules to fit those feet (Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink). The pink and white flowers look so pretty against the brown leaves, and the heels of the shoes are a fun match. 


My final look of the evening is a lucky board prize rather than a group gift, called ~KaraBaby~ Ooma - SeaBreeze. I was so excited to win this one because that green to blue gradient is so dreamy! It includes 5 standard mesh sizes along with Eve Pulpy, Eve Slim, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. There are two noteworthy peekaboo openings here, the one beneath the bra area and the one in the back created by the cinched strap across our back :) If I had the correct nail polish colors on hand in RL, I'd absolutely be trying to do an ombre manicure to match this.

Dinner with the parents was very nice, and we looked at more old photos since my mom put together an album for a cousin who lives too far away to visit often. These photos were from the 40s, so way before my time which makes it even more intriguing for me to see glimpses of life back then. They always dressed so much more formal than we do these days, ties for the men and dresses or skirts for the ladies. I don't even own a single dress that fits :P  My weekend should be fairly quiet until the therapy session on Sunday, which I expect to be a strenuous one. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from ~KaraBaby~:

Photo 1:
Dress: ~KaraBaby~ Group Gift - September 2024 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ~KaraBaby~ Group Gift June 2019 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: ~KaraBaby~ Group Gift June 2020 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: ~KaraBaby~ Group Gift - July 2020 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ~KaraBaby~ Ooma - SeaBreeze $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Resonate - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond WENDY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment