Monday, September 16, 2024

Sweets From Swank

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we return to the wonderful Swank Event and their 10th anniversary round. If you join their free group, you can claim dozens (hundreds?) of free gifts by clicking the golden orbs with a number 10 inside them, and there are some treats for the guys as well as plenty for the gals. I know I've already shared lots of these gifts, and there are still oodles worth checking out :) They will probably be offering gifts next month for Halloween too, LOL, so if you enjoy these designers you can hang onto the landmark because we will surely be back.


For my first look of the night, I am wearing the ladies' gifts from Hawker's House. Their *HH* Ladies Mesh Sonja Button Sweater Ivory is packaged with the jeans you see here, and the *HH* Ladies Mesh Solana Sandal Heels Caramel are in a separate box but from the same gold orb. (There is also a men's gift in the neighboring display!) The sweater has brown buttons down the left side beneath the bared shoulder, and comes in classic M and fitmesh M standard sizes, as well as versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. The rolled skinny jeans are provided in 5 standard mesh sizes and 5 fitmesh sizes, along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique body sizing. As for our lovely neutral heels, they are a fun match for those buttons and will fit Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, Tonic, and Voluptuous mid-height feet. They can easily be worn with other outfits too, and I am definitely enjoying the peeptoe style with the closed heel for this time of year. Another handy hint I'd like to offer is to use the alpha layers that are included with the sweater and jeans if any of your body is poking through...as long as your mesh body is BOM compatible (as the vast majority are) you can hide what you need to without even touching your body's HUD.


My next look combines elegance with sex appeal :) The AnaSTyle - Manola Pink&Black gift includes the dress, footwear, and even the jewelry seen here, so it really is a complete outfit all for free. Our dress comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, while the boots are provided in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. These look like strappy sandals with fishnet stockings to just above the knee, all in one piece for easy wearing. Then the necklace and earrings are unrigged and adjustable if needed, with a lovely dreamcatcher vibe. 


VEGA also has a charming goodie waiting for us, their Mesh Lila Dress. The top and skirt look like separates but are linked and worn at once, in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. There is also a HUD included with 10 choices, each of which tint both top and bottom at once in either matching or coordinating textures. You can see on the right above a choice that has patterned blouse and solid pink skirt, and I recall a brown skirt with a leopard print top (or vice versa, now I forget LOL) so there is a terrific variety here. I'm loving the bare shoulders and the asymmetrical hemlines, both top and cinched skirt. 


If you can't get enough plaid this autumn, be sure to grab the YK - Noa Set gift from YoKana for a tempting schoolgirl type look. The cropped top and pleated miniskirt each fit Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, and the gift includes a HUD with 12 options for each. This is certainly a case where I suggest trying all the buttons on the HUD and seeing what combo speaks to you on any particular day :) Okay that is almost always going to be my advice, lol, as I have too much fun with HUDs as you can tell. Sorry not sorry, that's what they are there for and I think the designers would be pleased to know that we are taking advantage of their creations' versatility.


My final look for the evening is our gift from StunnerOriginals, their beautiful Dress Nara Fatpack. The neckline is the star of the show with its intricate trellis of fabric, and the extra short skirt is a good reason for them to have built in a pair of panties :) There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a HUD that offers 12 choices each for dress, waist (neck piece) and panties. 8 of those are solid colors like the purple on the right above, and the other 4 are lovely floral patterns. Mixing and matching is always a good time, and the neckpiece is slightly sheer so it does look a bit different even when you use the same texture on both visible parts.

Whew, what a weekend! I had a buildup of anxiety before my therapy session, so when he was telling me we really ought to go to the dentist office parking lot (in other words, get your butt in a car to get over the fear!) I couldn't even speak for a moment, then burst into tears. Not my finest moment by far, heh, and I am still honestly a bit embarrassed even though being vulnerable in front of one's therapist is expected and not a bad thing. I pulled myself together and got to the parking lot, and he thinks I did better than previous attempts made during therapy sessions. My stomach was uneasy but I was able to distract myself to some extent I guess. Otherwise I had more fun with Paleo Pines, as they'd released a video of one of the dinosaurs (Gallimimus) interacting with a picnic table so of course we had to obtain one and watch that for ourselves :) If you ever play games on Steam or Xbox and like relaxing farming style games, I do highly recommend this one. I've learned more about dinos in the past several months than I ever did in school, that's for sure, and loved every minute of it. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SWANK Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Hawker's House *HH* Ladies Mesh Sonja Button Sweater Ivory $0L Swank Group Gift
Shoes: *HH* Ladies Mesh Solana Sandal Heels Caramel $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: AnaSTyle - Manola Pink&Black $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: VEGA : Mesh Lila Dress $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: YoKana YK - Noa Set $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: StunnerOriginals Dress Nara Fatpack $0L Swank Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Resonate - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond WENDY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment