Friday, December 4, 2015

Advent Gifts and a Hunt Sneak Peek

Hiya everyone! It is now day 4 of the 24-day Advent calendars across the grid, so there are plenty of treasures out there to suit every taste. Just remember, I am only showing a tiny glimpse of the dozens of stores who are generously giving out all these amazing gifts, so have fun and I hope you find stores to visit that make you smile with their gifts.

I had to start with this gorgeous dress from Roots & Wings, and if you saw the announcement last night about the Pantone color of the year for 2016, you may recognize the shades Rose Quartz and Serenity both represented here. The dress is rose quartz with a beautiful lace overlay, and the flowing ribbon belt is the shade called serenity. I think they look wonderful on this dress, and if you want your own free copy then head on over, join the free group, and claim your gift!

The next Advent gift I am sharing actually has a few similarities, a slightly brighter shade of pink and another ribbon/bow belt, oh and even a lace pattern. This is Fools Rush In by Entice, and you will need their free group tag to claim this one as well. Find the right box beneath the tree, right click and pay $1L and you'll be immediately reimbursed along with being offered this beauty of a one-piece outfit in several mesh sizes.

So here I am, trying to show you one of the gifts from Emerald Couture (similar to one I showed recently in green) when the Advent gift from the KittyCatS calendar decided to make a big appearance and a mess! The dress is called Ravishing Red Gown and includes system top and bottom with Maitreya, Belleza, and Omega appliers, along with mesh skirt panels in 5 sizes, and matching shoes that are hiding under the flexi attachments for each leg. My jewelry is from Chaos, Panic, & Disorder! whose Advent calendar does not require a group to claim today's Gothmas Set. That includes the Gothmas choker and earrings for the ladies, and a Gothmas cravat pin and walking stick for the gentlemen. As for my new friend, that is the Holiday Hound and he was in a travel crate but I rezzed it and he escaped ;) He is from meadowWorks and no group is needed, just click the right window on the Advent calendar and enjoy. You can also see a closer view of the nails from Hello Dave for today, 5 designs including the three wise men and a star.

Last look for the day, when I saw the very cute Christmas Pants from Perfect Seduction (no group needed), I thought about how I really needed to show you a great top with it. It's Advent season, not Dawn Blogs Topless season ;) So I remembered the unforgettable corset from the Elven Forest Hunt, which I will be blogging more of tomorrow night. For now this is a sneak peek, the gorgeous Gwyn corset by Wicked which comes with a HUD for 6 color options for the top portion and for the cords in the back. I also really want to pair it up with a frilly maxi skirt, something boho, but there are plenty of things it will look great with.

I am running behind which is not great for the plans I have later, hehe, and tomorrow I will be posting my blog in the late evening with hunt prizes instead of Advent earlier...my usual weekend plans and timeframes are the reason. I hope you all have a fantastic Friday, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: Roots & Wings Advent Gift Day 4 Rose Quartz & Serenity Dress  $0L (Free Group Needed)

Photo 2:

Dress: Entice - Fools Rush In - Black Belt  $0L Advent Gift 4 (Free Group Needed)

Photo 3:

Dress: Emerald Couture EC Ravishing Red Gown n Shoes  $0L Advent Gift 4
Jewelry: Chaos, Panic, & Disorder :*:CPD:*: Gothmas Set  $0L Advent Gift 4
Dog: meadowWorks Holiday Hound  $0L KittyCatS Advent Gift 4

Photo 4:

Top: WICKED * Gwyn - Corset  $0L Elven Hunt Prize #08
Pants: Perfect Seduction PS! Christmas Pants  $0L Advent Gift 4

Eyes:* Inkheart * - Radiance Eyes - Sea  $0L Advent Gift 4 (Free Group Needed)
Nails: Hello Dave - Advent Nail Applier - 4th December  $0L Advent Gift (Free Group Needed)

Hair: TRUTH Kalia - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Star GG JULY Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment