Saturday, December 5, 2015

Elven Forest Hunt

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am sharing a sample of the prizes from the Elven Forest Hunt, a free gridwide hunt with 30 stops. You can peek at their blog for previews of all the prizes and the landmarks, meanwhile please enjoy these glimpses at some of my favorites.


I am starting off with the prize from Fi's Creations, the organizers of this hunt, and what a beautiful gift this is. Their Elven Dress comes in standard mesh sizes and includes an additional flexi skirt (shown on the right) and those fantastic wings. When I first added them, they defaulted to my right hand which was not a good look, LOL, so I attached them to my spine and tinkered a bit to get them where they should be. The colors in this ensemble are so enchanting, I love it!


Another breathtaking outfit can be found at Euphoria Couture, who are #02 in the hunt. This is Talila in green, and includes the beautiful caped gown, matching flower wreath, and sandals for Slink flat feet. 


This dress made me think of Christmas, with that shape and those lovely colors, so I accessorized it to bring that out even more. The Noeleen Dress from Euphoria Couture (#09) is a very pretty mesh strapless one-piece (that gold overlay is attached) coming in several sizes for your convenience. I added the magical necklace from #04 Redrose Jewellry, with the sweet fairy and her butterfly friends who are gently held in place by heart shaped links.


Next we have a terrific outfit from Mishmash Fusion, who are #12 in the hunt path. This is their Aurora the Forest, and consists of the top, sleeves, and skirt each in several mesh sizes. There is also a unisex circlet hiding under my bangs, hehe, and anklets for Slink high feet included. Did you notice the exquisite bench behind me? That is our gift from #06 Sickly SWEET, their Forest Tree Bench, and if you look closely you will notice the special touches like flowers, butterflies, and that adorable rabbit to the immediate right of my skirt. There are several individual poses built in when you right click and sit, but I decided to stand next to it to show the outfit better for now.


Get Frocked is #19 in the hunt, and is offering a very intriguing gift for us. This elegant gown has what looks like an anime archer on the front, very subtle and lovely. The gown comes in several mesh sizes.

Nail note of the night: I went with a Marketplace gift I have used before, by Livia, which is also available for free in their store. Wearable demos are a very good thing :)

Today was fairly exhausting but a very enjoyable day, and tomorrow's blog should be earlier because it will include Advent gifts again. I am going to try to maintain a balance between hunts, Advent, and the upcoming Cart Sale at The Wash :) So much to blog, not enough time! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Elven Forest Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: Fi's Creations - Elven Dress  $0L Prize #01

Photo 2:

Outfit: Euphoria Couture EC  - Talila - Green  $0L Prize #02

Photo 3:

Dress: SweetRed's Designs Noeleen Dress  $0L Prize #09
Necklace: Redrose Jewellry Elven Hunt Gift  $0L Prize #04

Photo 4:

Outfit: Mishmash Fusion - Aurora the forest  $0L Prize #12
Decor: {Sickly SWEET} Forest Tree Bench  $0L Prize #06

Photo 5:

Dress: (Get Frocked) Elven Forest Hunt Gift  $0L Prize #19

Nails: Livia_Crescent Glitter Nails [SLINK/OMEGA]-Wearable Demo  $0L Marketplace

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG JUNE 2014 Poison Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice post, good to know about this hunt, it's right up my faery alley! Tonight i did a bunch of stops on the Peace on Earth hunt, lots of great gifts there too. Next up, Elven!

    ReplyDelete