Sunday, December 13, 2015

Time for More Advent Gifts

Hiya everyone! It is a lovely Sunday morning, unusually warm here for December, and I am pleased to have some terrific and generous Advent calendar gifts to show you today. If you'd like them for your own inventory, you will find details in the credits at the end, as always :) 


First up, we have a versatile outfit that appears to be a former hunt prize, from *IO* Independent Objects. This is one of 3 stores who are a part of the Advent calendar hunt at Sweet Revolutions, and you'll need to claim a single free group to claim all 3 prizes for each day. TP up to the Advent area, which is a feast for the eyes, and just look around for the 3 boxes for the right date. Our lovely Witch of Gaia Dress comes in standard mesh sizes and has a HUD for 6 texture changes, 3 of which are mainly white and 3 black. They included a white pair and a black pair of boots for us, both for standard avatar feet so off came my usual Slinks for the moment. The details really add a special touch to this terrific gift.


In a case of misinformation being frustrating, I read that Cero Style was doing their Advent calendar for 12 days, so I went there this morning only to discover a full 24 day board so I've missed half the prizes >.< Lesson learned, I should check for myself next time. So their gift #13 is a mixed mesh outfit, the skirt is standard mesh sizes while the top is a system layer and the sleeves are flexi attachments. There is no group needed for this advent calendar.


Emerald Couture is offering this lovely outfit as one of their Advent Calendar gifts for today, their EC Leopard Rain. The dress comes in the usual mesh sizes, and the shoes are for Slink high. I couldn't resist sharing a closer look at their fun little details. I also wanted to show you a closer look at the eyes that are today's gift from Inkheart, Glass Eyes in Water. The pale color is really lovely, and I found they looked more blue or more green in various lighting and positions. You will need to be in their free group to claim these beauties.


GeMyles has their Advent gifts hidden all over, and this is the prize you will find if you locate today's gift box. This is their Hope Christmas Green Dress, and I adore the teardrop shaped cutouts on the sleeves. The pattern like little zigzags of sequins is lovely, too, and I think this dress made my eyes look more blue instead of the green I'd have expected.


A final glimpse for today is from Luziefee, who seems to be putting out just a few random Advent gifts and this is #3 which is a really unique dress with full long sleeves and a great Nordic sweater pattern. The dress is in standard mesh sizes, and there is an included scarf that the dress looks pretty with our without. I like how the dress is short enough to be playful, but with a modest neckline, and I feel like it has a 60s retro feel but with a modern twist.

Nail note: I am using the very lovely Hello Dave daily Advent HUD, this time a palette of 5 colors in patterns similar to that Nordic sweater style dress I showed last. Once again I had some trouble though, the HUD seems to want to double paint my nails from a single click and the second/final design it's applying isn't even supposed to be part of the HUD. I have the updated Slink hands with the Omega ability, and I'm wondering if they're conflicting somehow and the HUD is trying to apply something for the Slink part and something else for the Omega scripting. Either that or they're just possessed, hehe. It's unfortunate because they are really wonderful manicures. Speaking of wonderful, I have an old Truth Hair style on right now that I've had since it was a new release but now it's back in their Discount Room, so you can find Ricci for a bargain if you like it! There are optional flowers included too. Truth's subscribers received another gift last night by the way, long hair with a variety color HUD and it's got an attached beret with its own HUD for 3 colors in a snowflake pattern. Merry Christmas to all of us! <3

Off to get some rest before doing a bunch of household chores and hopefully making some plans with my family for the next few weeks. Weekends are busy for me, but I truly enjoy them and I hope you're all enjoying yours too. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: *IO* Witch of Gaia Dress  $0L Advent Gift 13 (Free Group Needed)

Photo 2:

Outfit: CERO STYLE Abeje Outfit Red-Gray  $0L Advent Gift 13

Photo 3:

Dress: Emerald Couture EC Leopard Rain  $0L Advent Gift 13

Photo 4:

Dress: GeMyles Hope Christmas Green Dress $0L Advent Gift 13 (Free Group Needed)

Photo 5:

Dress: LUZ - 3rd Advent 2015  $0L Advent Gift

Eyes: *Inkheart* - Glass Eyes - Water  $0L Advent Gift 13 (Free Group Needed)

Nails: Hello Dave - Advent Nail Applier - 13 December  $0L (Free Group Needed)

Hair: TRUTH Ricci - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Fiore Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment