Monday, December 21, 2015

More Wash Cart Sale & More Advent Gifts

Hiya everyone! Christmas is really sneaking up on me, but I was sure to set aside some time to share some bargains and gifts with all of you :) The bargains can be found at the Wash Cart Sale, where nothing is over $10L and there are dozens of carts filled with a huge variety of clothing, decor, and more. The gifts I mentioned are, not surprisingly, Advent calendar gifts from across the grid. So let's have a peek, shall we?

For today's post I selected some very fun casual outfits from Daisy's Closet and their cart at the Wash Cart sale. These are Martha Outfit Hearts on the left, and Let It Snow Outfit Blue on the right, each of which are available in other colors/styles for the same incredible price of $10L. Each outfit comes with a mesh shirt, system layer pants/capris, and appliers for those bottoms in Slink, Maitreya, and Omega. Martha comes with sneakers for the default avatar feet, while Let It Snow comes with wintry boots also for default feet. Plenty more to see at their cart too, a lovely selection of similar outfits. You might be admiring my adorable decorations to my right, well if so I can't blame you but I can direct you to the Dixie Dandelion cart where you can pick up your very own for just $10L each. I can't resist that little tail poking out of the top left stocking! He is part of DD Woodland Puppy Socks Black, and his little brown and white friends are in the Silver version. There are many other bargains waiting for you on that cart, these two just particularly touched my heart.

Another "do not miss" cart is the one for Mystic Dragon Designs, where you will find some great fashions for men and women. On the left above I am wearing their Butterfly Dreams outfit, which is a single mesh piece in several sizes for your convenience. Center and right, you can see the very pretty Eliora Dress which is also just $10L on their cart. The straps on the back were too intriguing not to share, and I love the snowflake pattern.

There are 2 gifts waiting for you in the #21 on the tree at Purple Candy, and this My Season Aqua Mesh Dress is one of them. I am such a fan of this style, it's flirty yet still dressy enough for a club or special party. No group needed for this, by the way :) The dress comes in standard mesh sizes plus a "boob version" of each, and an applier is included for several types of boobs.

Back to casual for the final look of the day, this is one of the two Advent calendar gifts available today at Emerald Couture. EC Fall Blossom is a full outfit, consisting of the asymmetrical mesh blouse you see in standard fitmesh sizes along with a regular and a loose fit for each Slink and Maitreya. The boots are for classic avatar feet, and the tights are a system tattoo layer plus appliers for Maitreya, Belleza and Omega. A wonderfully complete outfit, in a gorgeous color! I also included a better look at the eyes I am wearing today, the Advent gift from Inkheart called Radiance Eyes in Shadows. They come in system and mesh versions, 3 sizes each, and all prior gifts are still available for group members (free to join) to click.

I went with the basic Slink nail HUD again for versatility and to save time, hehe, because goodness knows if I started playing with my nails I would have been there all day ;) My day will include double checking a grocery list for Christmas Eve cooking, and some rest would be good too. I hope Monday is kind to all of you, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit Left: Daisy's Closet *DC - Martha Outfit Hearts* $10L Wash Cart Sale
Outfit Right: Daisy's Closet *DC - Let It Snow Outfit Blue* $10L Wash Cart Sale
Decor Top: Dixie Dandelion DD Woodland Puppy Socks Black Bone $10L Wash Cart Sale

Decor Bottom: Dixie Dandelion DD Woodland Puppy Socks Silver Bone $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Outfit Left: Mystic Dragon Designs Butterfly Dreams $10L Wash Cart Sale

Dress Center/Right: Mystic Dragon Designs Eliora Dress $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 3:

Dress: ::Purple Candy::My Season Aqua  Mesh Dress $0L Advent Gift 21

Photo 4:

Outfit: Emerald Couture EC Fall Blossom $0L Advent Gift 21

Eyes: *Inkheart* - Radiance Eyes - Shadows  $0L Advent Gift 21 (Free Group Needed)

Hair: TRUTH Kalia - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Stella GG JULY 2015 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment