Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Kiyomizu Winter Hunt

Hiya everyone! I have some prizes to show you from my longtime favorite seasonal hunt (seasonal as in 4 times a year, one for each season), the Kiyomizu Hunt. It's time for their winter round, which just started on the 21st and runs until the 10th of January. Since there is no blog with landmarks, my best advice is to head to the Kiyomizu Mall and click one of the floating ghosts (some are found outside Milky Way store) and go to the website it takes you too. It's a personalized list of what you have and haven't found along with all the slurls of the ones you still need. I usually start by perusing the mall itself, picking up all the cute ninja cats in each store there. Here is a glimpse at some of what I got from those generous kitties...

First we have a terrific sweater dress from M*Motion, which you receive in 5 sizes plus a fitted mesh scarf, shown on the left. I wanted you to see on the right what it looks like without, just in case you prefer it that way. I love the pockets and the traditional knit design. This is prize #3 in the hunt.

Another wonderful sweater dress can be found in the prize from **milky way, who are #11 in the hunt and I think of them as a flagship store for the mall since their main store is there. This Winter Set includes the long sweater/jacket combo in small and medium, the comfy matching boots in XS, S/M, and L sizes, and the separate scarf which has a lovely drape in the back too. The little details make me smile here, like the bright buttons on the coat both front and back. The boots are for default avatar feet, by the way.

That's right, another sweater to enjoy! This is from cat #26 [Le muguet] and is their Knit Long Cardigan in 5 sizes. You can just barely see there is a grey or dark green layer at the bottom beneath, peeking out a bit. I'd still like to pair this with some nice tights or leggings, nothing fancy needed. Did you notice the buttons? Look closely, there are tiny reindeer on each one :)

Our last look of the night is not a sweater, hehe, but rather a strapless jumpsuit with a few large snowflakes gracing it and an attached belt. This is our gift from M&A who are #27, and we receive 5 sizes of it for a great fit.

Nail note of the night: I went with a set I'd already blogged before, but deserve another look, the [Critter] set by *pulcino*. 10 bright and cheery colors to choose from, each with a thin line down the center.

This holiday season is in full swing in my household, and I just spent a few hours working on some crab cakes for Christmas Eve. This is my 4th year of making them since my grandpa passed away, his unique recipe, and because of that I may be the only person to get emotional over frying crab cakes, hehe. So I wish all of you a beautiful day/night, and send festively magical magpie hugs to each and every one of you :)

Credits:

All Prizes from the Kiyomizu Hunt:

Photo 1:

Sweater: M*Motion C15-25 Knit One-piece KYMZ $0L Prize #3

Photo 2:

Outfit: **milky-way Kiyomizu Hunt *15-24 Winter SET $0L Prize #11

Photo 3:

Sweater: *Knit Long Cardigan* [Le muguet] for hunt $0L Prize #26

Photo 4:

Jumpsuit: M&A HuntPrize (YUKI) $0L Prize #27

Nails: *pulcino*: Slink Applier [Critter]  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Hair: TRUTH Kalia - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Stella GG JULY 2015 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment