Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tuesday Advent Tidings

Hiya everyone! It's time for me to show you some of the wonderful Advent calendar gifts I have been gratefully gathering this morning, and it really is one of the highlights of my day getting to share with all of you. Here are just a few of the many goodies I found today...

First we have a very sexy outfit from Purple Candy, who actually gave us two outfits in the same single Advent calendar gift for the 8th. This is Saori Red, and comes in the system layers shown plus an Omega HUD and one called all appliers HUD. I paired it with the Advent gift from Kamiri for today, their Rigged Mesh Ankle Boots for Slink High in Black. I think they look great together but are each versatile enough to match up with plenty of other pretties. Kamiri does need a group tag (free to join) for their calendar. My nails here are the Advent gift from Perfect Seduction, their PS! Candy Nails which come with a Slink HUD and an Omega HUD. No group needed for this one.

This is the other gift from Purple Candy, their lovely My Season Pink Mesh Dress. I love the bright deep color, and those polka dots are adorable too. Several mesh sizes are included.

GeMyles has a beautiful dress for their Advent gift today, but I don't know if I ever explained what a challenge theirs is. Instead of a centralized calendar location, there are 25 boxes hidden all over their sim and you wind up searching in some pretty surprising places for them. I had Xan help me (because he's awesome like that) and we found every single one, while I kept track on a notecard of locations so each morning I'd know exactly where to go. I'm not sharing the information with anyone because I respect that they chose to make it a hunt, so I'll just say that when you land, leave that room and head right, you'll eventually find Santa's Grotto entrance and down in that beautiful land is where you need to be for some of the gifts, perhaps including today's ;) Their Christmas Ice Swing Dress comes in standard mesh sizes and is definitely worth the time to find the right gift.

You know I love when outfits come with matching shoes, well Emerald Couture has generously given us not only the matching shoes to this stunning dress, but a set of jewelry as well! This is their Lacee Dress Emerald Set, and includes several sizes for the dress along with the Slink high peep toe shoes and their floating gemstones earrings and necklace. As you can see, it looks great from the back as well with that deep V.

This is an appropriate choice for my last peek of the morning, as it's nearly bedtime for me, so I wish I had something in RL this cozy :) The pajamas are today's gift from the KittyCatS Advent calendar, and there is a coordinated men's version included as well. These come in standard fitmesh sizes plus sizes for Maitreya and Slink, so you should have no trouble finding a comfortable fit. As for the cutie in my arms on the left, meet Huggles the Fox who is our gift from Lantian Flox today. This little sweetheart emotes in chat when you click him, saying things like I love you, smiles sweetly, rawrs, enjoys being held, all sorts of precious little sayings. I love his festive little bow, too! And yes, I do need one of him in RL too I think...oh, no group needed for the Lantian advent gifts.

Whew, that is a lot of free goodness! Just think, this is merely a sampling of the many treats I've picked up this morning, and there are endless possibilities awaiting you. I hope you all have a terrific day, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Outfit: ::Purple Candy::Saori Red  $0L Advent Gift 8
Boots: + Kamiri + Rigged Mesh Ankle Boots Slink High Black  $0L Advent Gift 8 (Free Group Needed)
Nails: Perfect Seduction PS! Candy Nails  $0L Advent Gift 8

Photo 2:

Dress: ::Purple Candy::My Season Pink Mesh Dress  $0L Advent Gift 8

Photo 3:

Dress: GeMyles  Christmas Ice Swing Dress  $0L Advent Gift 8 (Free Group Needed)
Nails: Hello Dave - Advent Nail Applier - 8th December  $0L Advent Gift (Free Group Needed)

Photo 4:

Dress: Emerald Couture EC LACEE Dress Emerald Set  $0L Advent Gift 8
Nails: Perfect Seduction PS! Candy Nails  $0L Advent Gift 8

Photo 5:

Pajamas: zanze women's holiday jams  $0L KittyCatS Advent Gift 8
Pet: Lantian Flox ~L/Fx~Huggles the Fox! MCt  $0L Advent Gift 8
Nails: Hello Dave - Advent Nail Applier - 8th December  $0L Advent Gift (Free Group Needed)

Eyes:* Inkheart * - Hades Eyes - Toxic Green  $0L Advent Gift 8 (Free Group Needed)

Hair: TRUTH Felicity - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 DEC. GG 2015 Milk CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment