Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Marketplace Christmas

Hiya everyone! I hope this finds you all having a wonderful Christmas Eve night or Christmas morning, depending on where you may be and when you may get a chance to read this :) I spent a few hours longer than anticipated with family, so I'm sure you'll all forgive me for running late tonight with such a good excuse. Now if you're like me, sometimes you don't want to deal with shopping in person so a great alternative is online shopping...for SL, that equates to the Marketplace. It really is like Amazon for avis! :) I put together 3 quick looks for the holiday from there, so if you need a last-minute holiday look then I hope I can help!

First we have a one-shoulder dress from DB, with a cheery pattern of ornaments all around. I like the pretty angel up by the shoulder, and the snowflake near the hem. This is completely free on the marketplace and comes in 5 sizes.

The red and white makes this dress suitable for Christmas, but the butterflies to me feel more like a year-round style. It's labeled on the marketplace as a Christmas gift though, free from ARSENIC*byC&T, so who am I to argue? :) You will receive not only the lovely dress in several sizes, but those adorable matching shoes too, all for the low low price of...free! I simply couldn't resist it.

If you need something elegant that fits into any budget, I recommend this gorgeous gift from Sharodie's Design. I love the styling, and you get a great fit with 5 sizes of dress to choose from and a pair of system layer gloves with a Slink applier included. I decided to accessorize it with a necklace from O.W. Dreams, a simple beaded necklace in the ideal colors for this gown. Both are free gifts on the marketplace.

Nail note of the night: same as last night, I went with the [Critter] Slink HUD from *pulcino*, a fantastic lucky board prize. It really does make me feel lucky having it in my inventory and for free no less :)

Tomorrow, technically now today (Friday, Christmas Day) is another busy one for me, I'll be out all day/evening so I might just pop in with a quick post if there is time. Just in case, I will wish all of you a very joyous, Merry Christmas, if you celebrate :) If not, I wish you a fun Friday and the start to a pleasurable weekend. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: Shoulder Dress Red Merry Christmas FREE Mesh .::DB::. $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:

Outfit: ARSENIC*byC&T*Bottle dress red and white christmas gift $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:

Dress/Gloves: Sharodie's Design ~*~ Shar's Best Wishes ~*~ Christmas Fun $0L Marketplace

Nails: *pulcino*: Slink Applier [Critter]  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Hair: TRUTH Kalia - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Stella GG JULY 2015 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment