Friday, February 20, 2015

Goodies and Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! Today I'll be showing some group gifts, and a few other random magpie treasures, as I found an interesting mix of treats to share. The first is a new-to-me store called La Moyet Design, and if you join their group for free you can access their group gift vendor where you pay $1 and get immediately reimbursed that linden, and receive your beautiful gift. There are several available, here are two of them...


This beauty also comes in a black version with a cherry pattern, and the style is fittingly called Rockabilly. I love the flash of animal pattern, as I do enjoy a dash of wild in my feminine outfits. :) Comes with 5 sizes.
This one just makes my heart happy, hehe, so many pretty frilly touches while still being one fierce outfit...those shoes (for SLink high) are even included. Shirt and leggings are each in 5 mesh sizes, and I want something like this in first life!

So then I popped over to one of my favorite shoe stores, Baby Monkey, which I have been a fan of for as long as I can remember. I have shoes of hers hiding in my inventory from 2008 or 2009 I think, LOL! The group is not currently free to join, but she does periodically offer a free join weekend. I'll post about the next one when it happens, I promise. Meanwhile, there are 3 Midnight Mania boards which don't need a group tag for you to click, each in a different building. You'll see lucky chairs as well which DO need the group tag however. This next outfit is the current Midnight Mania prize from the clothing building, along with a prize from the group lucky chair on my feet...

Please meet BM Ceci paisley dress, and BM Starla shoes for slink high feet. And why yes, Starla does seem to have gotten her name from those adorable stars on the heel and the bows! I adore these. Each item comes with a HUD to change to many different colors, one of the hallmarks of Pixie's style being versatility. Here's a glimpse at the HUD for the dress:
The HUD actually has a transparent background, that's a wall in my house LOL, sorry about that. You get the idea though, so many colors to choose from that you can't go wrong, and this is FREE on the no-group-needed Midnight Mania board. So why aren't you there clicking yet? :) Here is the direct SLURL to the shoe MM board as well, which is a pair of slink high shoes called Imara, also with a lovely 32-color HUD. Go go go!! :)

Ohhh another thing I need to point out before I do the credits...I'm even sporting new free hair today! I know it's been blogged by others, so you are probably aware of it, but just in case this is the LeLutka Sheera hair which comes with several color HUDs so you can find your favorite shades, no matter what they are. 

Okay, it's credits time now, sending plenty of magpie magical hugs out to all of you :)

Credits:
Dress #1: ~LM~ Mesh RockaBilly Outfit - Unique Design $0L Group Gift
Outfit: ~LM~ Mesh Outfit - Black Witch $0L Group Gift
Dress #2: Baby Monkey BM Ceci Paisley Dress  $0L Midnight Mania prize
Shoes: BM Starla for Slink high - Group Only Lucky Chair prize
Hair: LeLutka.Sheera hair.color chart $0L
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG June Nahla (previous group gift still available but $350 to join)
Nails:  ~*By Snow*~ Slink Nails Appliers - French Natural *FREE Gift* $0L on marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment