Saturday, February 21, 2015

More Midnight Manias

Hiya everyone! I love the feeling of all the midnight mania boards I've clicked throughout the day, showering me with presents like it's Christmas every night! They may not all get enough clicks, but the ones that do always provide such terrific goodies. Here is a beautiful skirt and blouse set from Entice, which is currently on their Midnight Mania board for non-group members. There is another board for those who join their free group, and there are several lucky boards available for all.
I paired it with the Baby Monkey midnight mania board prize Imara, which I mentioned yesterday when I showed the dress from another midnight mania board there, and there is no group needed for either board. With all the color choices on the HUD, they worked beautifully with the next prize I'm showing you as well, the charming Lorey tunic dress by Rowena Springflower Designs.
The dress comes with a HUD to change colors as well, so you're sure to find a color that matches your mood. I love designers who use color HUDs!!

My final Midnight Mania prize I'd like to share is from Exquisite Jewellery, a stunning necklace and bracelet set. They didn't quite match either outfit, so I decided to go a different route in modeling them...
Thank goodness for nude pasties, hehe. My blog isn't indicated as adult content or anything so this was the safe way to show off this beautiful jewelry.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far, and I hope Midnight in SL is good to you!!!

Credits:
Outfit #1: Entice - Karissa Top and Skirt Yellow $0L Midnight Mania prize
Dress: {RS} Lorey Tunic Dress  $0L Midnight Mania prize
Shoes in both: Baby Monkey BM Imara 15 for Slink High $0L Midnight Mania prize
Jewelry: Exquisite Tahoe Sunset Necklace (Jasper) & Bracelet Set Gift Box $0L Midnight Mania prize
Hair: LeLutka.Sheera hair.color chart $0L
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Kesia Group gift may ($350 to join group)
Nails:  ~*By Snow*~ Slink Nails Appliers - French Natural *FREE Gift* $0L on marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment