Monday, February 9, 2015

Freebies, Dollarbies, Hunt Prizes and More

I'm back with some more goodies I've found in my wanderings around the grid, and a few things have definitely made me smile. In the Be Mine Hunt (runs until Feb. 15th), for just one little linden, I got a wonderful shirt with a HUD to change between a pink heart pattern or a red one, along with a pair of pants that says "be mine" on one leg. *edit to add- SLink Physique applier inlcuded* The pants go better with the red shirt in my opinion, so here it is...



I absolutely had to show you a closer view of this shirt, which gives me a Gothic almost Victorian type vibe. I feel that the bows add a sweet touch. Here is a shot of the HUD so you can see the pink pattern, which I can definitely imagine pairing with a slim skirt, something white perhaps...




Now another thing that I simply adore is the way the shoes match, I even grabbed a closer view for you to see. There are 8 lucky boards upstairs at DemotiK, and they have several different colors of a few different styles of shoes for Slink Mid heels. If you're like me and really enjoy the Mids but can't find as many shoes for them anymore, you need to stop here and visit upstairs! I do love lucky chairs/boards, great way to try a designer's products and fill up that inventory with a few more goodies. Here is that closer view for you to see...



So that's my post for the day, I decided that my pictures needed a background so I'm on the balcony of the house I rent. Wishing everyone joy and magic!


Outfit: *MoSt* Be Mine Blouse/Leggings $1L (Be Mine Hunt)
Shoes: DemotiK Burnt Chiffon Slink Mid Heels Red $0L Lucky Board upstairs
Hair: TRUTH Hair Gretchen - Gingers (NOT free)
Nails: La Boheme Fishnet Color $0L (Group Gift for SLF&O Group, free to join)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Allegra Group Gift Sept (Group has $350L fee to join)

Lipstick: [mock] Lucir Lip Color- Venom $0L (free wearable demo, one of MANY in-store!)

No comments:

Post a Comment