Friday, February 13, 2015

Frantic Friday

Hiya everyone, are you tired of red yet? I am feeling a bit more inclined towards some nice pretty pink today I think. Love both colors, but they tend to evoke different emotions. I have had a super busy day and am on my way out again, so I think later tonight my avi needs to unwind by the fireplace...



This blouse is a hunt prize from Blessed Be, from the ZAHM Sweetheart hunt. There is no alpha layer with it, so it really does seem like it's meant for some fireside snuggling. Another freebie I couldn't resist sharing is from one of my favorite Slink nail designers, La Boheme, who has these lovely nails in silver or gold, out as a Valentine's gift to all until Sunday.



Time for me to run again...please enjoy your evening, everyone!!! Hugs!!!

Credits:
Blouse: Blessed be )0( Pretty in Pink )0( hunt prize $0L
Nails: La Boheme [LB CagedHeartSilver] $0L Valentines Gift until Sunday
Hair- Truth Hair Posy in Gingers, not free

No comments:

Post a Comment