Saturday, February 28, 2015

Fishing for Freebies

Hiya everyone! I hope you're having a fun-filled weekend, or a nice relaxing one if that's what you prefer. I think for this weekend, my usual mix of a fun-busy Saturday followed by a relaxing Sunday is a great mix. I spent a bit of my weekend fishing at Sn@tch, one of my favorite indulgence stores, and this is a great time to go there! Ivey, the immensely talented designer for Sn@tch, changes the prizes you can fish for every 2 weeks and instead of a huge mix-and-match outfit this round, it's a batch of 20 grab bags! 20 amazing wardrobe pieces to have fun with, so wonderful!! So if you're not familiar with 7Seas fishing in SL, I'll sum it up by saying you can purchase a casual rod for $100L (there's a vendor there at Sn@tch) and fish without buying bait (the more expensive baited rod increases your chances of catching with each cast, and improves what you can catch, but not needed for these prizes) and in addition to the already great 7Seas fish, some stores have custom prizes. So you can get comfy, set your rod to auto-cast, and watch the prizes come in. I set my rod to dismiss the 7Seas prizes since I have them all (longtime fisher, used to host fishing contests) and just accept the custom ones, in this case the grab bag goodies. So let's have a look, shall we? Each picture is labeled with their numbers, and this set will need a part 2 for sure, maybe even a part 3!
All I can say is LOOK at that texturing!! I can't say enough good things about it.

So pretty, and as soon as I put on that sweater I immediately knew that it was an instant favorite.

Shall I be too obvious and make a pun about this dress making me purr with pleasure? *innocent grin* Sorry, couldn't resist!

These two teamed up perfectly, and the shirt is actually part of a pair, the other being black and purple and says "wicked" on it. Both come with appliers for those of you who need them (Omega and Slink Physique), plus not sure if you can tell from the photo but there are prim cuffs and collar.

When you head towards the center of the store for the fishing area, you'll also find Riot Vendors and one of my favorite things as you know, hehe, Lucky Boards! The nails I'm showing are one of the many prizes on the lucky boards. You can fish for prizes AND win lucky board prizes at the same time, how cool is that?! Plus there's a dance floor, and sofas to relax, so you can set your own mood and enjoy.

Showering you all with magpie magic and love!!

Credits:
All Clothing from Sn@tch fishing prizes:
Dress #1- 3 Sn@tch Bag-Stella Sequin Party Dress (Blue)
Outfit #2- 5 Sn@tch Bag-Alexandra Sweater (Wine) and 1 Sn@tch Bag-Silk Brocade Mini (Gold)
Dress #3- 9 Sn@tch Bag-Meow Skater Dress (Pink)
Outfit #4- 19 Sn@tch Bag-Attitude Tees (Hot Mess & Wicked) (includes Omega & Slink Physique appliers) and  14 Sn@tch Bag-Madison Plaid Mini (Red)
Eyes: :::Sn@tch Illyria Eyes (Light Hazel)::: from 20 Sn@tch Bag-ODDS & ENDS
Nails: Sn@tch Nails-Matte Tips/Faded  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tymber w/Roots- copper (not free)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Jaz Tan CL (not free)

No comments:

Post a Comment