Friday, February 27, 2015

Marketplace and Luck

Hiya everyone! I had another fruitful visit to the Marketplace, and was very pleased to find a few dollarbies and freebies to share with you.
I admit, the appeal of this one was my being so ready for spring, and tired of having to be bundled up all the time in my first life. For the most part, I keep my avi dressed for my first life weather, like when it's winter here you wouldn't be likely to find me bopping around the grid in shorts. But doesn't this dress and matching choker (included) by M&M just scream Spring? :) The fun updo hair is also from the marketplace, a generous freebie fatpack by Amacci.
If you'd like to dress a little warmer still, how about this gorgeous peacoat? It is also a dollarbie on the marketplace, thanks to Vitrimi, and comes with 2 other colors as well, black and tan. I'll probably pair it with a pair of pants or leggings in the near future for day to day wear, oohh and maybe some cute boots.
I did have more luck at Rowena Springflower's lucky boards, and this is the stunning Dianna dress I was fortunate enough to win there. As with most of the creations there, this comes with a HUD to change between 5 different colors. Speaking of HUDs, I'm sporting manicures from the marketplace also, all are from an alaskametro freebie. 

Well, credits time, I hope you all have a fantastic and magic-filled weekend!!!

Credits:
Dress #1: M&M GIFT DRESS BUTTERFLY MESH $1L Marketplace dollarbie
Dress #2: .:Vitrimi:. Peacoat Dress Fat Pack $1L Marketplace dollarbie
Dress #3: {RS} Dianna Dress $0L Lucky Board prize
Nails: alaskametro<3 Slink + Omega manicure/pedicure applier - "Basic Pack" nailpolish $0L Marketplace
Hair: Amacci Hair ~ Adena in all colors - Free Gift / Demo Colors $0L

No comments:

Post a Comment