Thursday, February 12, 2015

Marketplace Madness

Hiya everyone! Do you have a hot date this weekend? Are you going to go out looking for a hot date, perhaps? Well if you'd like to look festive for this Valentine's Day weekend and don't have time to run all over the grid shopping, nor the lindens to spend a small fortune to look amazing, why not take a peek at the Marketplace? I did, and found some goodies to share with you.

First we have a flirty little number from Masoom, in a style I really enjoy. I also found some jewelry that matches and is also free...yes I realize it says Christmas, LOL, but it's red so it works well for not only Valentine's Day but anytime you just feel like wearing the color of passion. I just had to show the cute lacing on the back of the dress, which I feel adds a touch of sexy or almost naughty, like a corset, woohoo!



To add to the fun of our Marketplace shopping spree, the Slink shoes I'm wearing are also there for free, and so is the nail polish HUD, and even the hair is there for free! The hair comes in several colors, all in the same pack, and the nail polish has 4 shades to choose from as well. Even the shoes have a HUD to change colors, 4 choices there as well. The shoes even have a pair for each style of SLink feet! So these are quite versatile wardrobe staples as well as being a huge bargain.

The other dress I'm showing you is from TYSI and is another Marketplace freebie, a lighter red with very fun polka dots. I paired it up with a different free jewelry set, but kept the same nail polish, shoes, and hair. I feel like updo styles show off jewelry to its best advantage. This jewelry set does have bling, but lists a command in the notecard to turn the bling off.



Some of these specify Valentine gifts and may be limited time at this price, so if you're interested in any, best to head to the marketplace right away.

I would love feedback on my posts, I'm still learning my way around blogging and if you have any thoughts please do leave a comment :) I'd appreciate knowing what you think I'm doing wrong, or doing right, and whatever you'd like to see in future posts. Thanks very much and have a dreamy day!!

Credits:

Dress #1: [[ Masoom]] Valentine's day gift $0L Marketplace gift
Jewelry #1: **RE** Christmas Pearls Set $0L Marketplace gift
Dress #2: TSYI! Valentine Dress $0L Marketplace gift
Jewelry #2: It's Darling Many Loves Gift Set $0L Marketplace gift
Hair: Cleaning Day Hair - [COLOR PACK] $0L Marketplace gift
Nails: Lemon Barley Be Mine Valentine Manicure & Pedicure for Slink $0L Marketplace gift
Shoes: Garbaggio FREE Sample Pack for SLink Feet $0L Marketplace gift

No comments:

Post a Comment