Monday, February 23, 2015

Wild Jungle Adventure

Hiya everyone! Each hunt I do seems to provide some adventures, and I have a glimpse of two different hunts for you today. One is the Cute Cat Bowl Hunt, a very small one with really nice free prizes. The other is the Find Your Wild Side hunt, another one on the smaller side but fantastic prizes. With all the animal prints and such, I felt the urge to release my inner wild side, which brought me to a gorgeous jungle...
Exploring in my sexy shirt from Trashed from the FYWSH and a bright pink 'do from the lucky chairs at LNS, I stumbled upon part of a shipwreck and paused for a photo. With the sounds of the animals and the heat of the jungle riverbank, I wandered a bit before feeling the need to rest for a few minutes...
I really needed that moment to soak up the sun and the clean air. All that humidity made me feel I needed something lighter to wear, so I slipped into my VIPs Creations outfit from the Cute Cat Bowl Hunt, and couldn't resist another photo opportunity...
Is that a tiger I hear? I look apprehensive, that's for sure. I decided I'd had enough escapades in the jungle, so I headed home to reflect on what a beautiful time I'd had. 

I changed into a comfy casual outfit from a lucky chair at NoName, shoes from another chair there, and went back to my usual auburn hair but still felt the urge for a splash of color. Variety is wonderful, and being a bit wild is definitely a good thing!!

Credits:
Shirt #1: Trashed <T> Roarin' Tee  Find Your Wild Side hunt prize $0L
Pants #1: (AB) Sam washed red bc $0L Marketplace
Pink Hair: [LNS Designs] KARINA - LUCKY PINK PACK BOX $0L Lucky Chair prize (comes with HUD for pink or purple hair, several colors for headband)

Outfit #2: VIPs Creations Cat Bowl Hunt Prize - Female Outfit- Sweet Cat $0L

Outfit #3: NoName [nn] Bubblegum Bitch - Blue  $0L Lucky Chair prize (no group needed)
Shoes: [nn] Kelly Heels (SLINK) Colorpack Dark (comes with HUD 4 different colors $0L Lucky Chair prize

All Photos:
Nails: Hello Dave VIPs- 25 Shades of Dave (group is $150L to join but sends weekly gifts and all previous are available)
Bracelet: .:Glint:. Women's Yin Yang bangles & beads set Boxed (group gift) $0L
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Adele GG june (group is $350L to join)

Jungle: Makeahla Jungle

No comments:

Post a Comment