Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Ain't Misbehavin'

Hiya everyone! It's time once again for some prizes from the Men Only Hunt 7, and yes I am still being a rebel by wearing things found for free in beers that are meant to be for just men, shhhh ;) My intent is not to be disrespectful at all, and I do recognize that guys are shockingly underrepresented in SL hunts, freebies, and stores in general. My goal is to have fun with the prizes Xan and I found in the hidden beers, and show them to you in a variety of ways without donning a male shape and skin myself. Wear them yourself, help your favorite men in SL find them, just be sure to do it in the next couple of days since the hunt wraps up at the end of the month. Tonight I am mostly showing accessories, and having LOTS of fun!


My first look is a playful pose from #14 COME SOON POSES, simply called Your Prize and consisting of the pose (animation and pose ball form) and the prop hat. It seemed like a great time to share the tattoo from .Facade. called Befallen Stars, which is provided in faded and fresh versions (fresh shown) and as system layers plus HUDs for Adam, Omega, Signature, Slink, and TMP. Just find the beer at #6 and it's yours!


Another tattoo can be found at #30 Speakeasy, their Conjuring Tattoo in faded or fresh versions (fresh is shown) in system layers along with HUDs for TMP, Omega, Slink Body, and Slink Hands which I've used here. I capped things off (bad pun intended) with the prize from PBM Enterprises (#18 in the hunt path) called PBM Mens Cabby Hat Woolknit. I am showing the neat, there is also a flipped version that is worn backwards. Both terrific finds :)


This fantastic shirt from Ducknipple (#31) is not playing nicely with my boobs so please excuse that, LOL, but I love the color and the style and think it'll look great on Xan. It is provided in 5 standard mesh sizes and 5 fitted, so it is nice and versatile. I must have fought too hard with the alpha and my boobs because I wound up with a cut by my eye...never fear, that's our prize #11 from BaaaH!. Their [Hipster Style] Eye Scar comes in 4 tones to work well with various skin shades (I am wearing T2) and includes system layers plus a TMP applier.


For my last look of the night, I am enjoying several different accessory prizes...my sunglasses are from #46 TABOU, their Aviator Glasses in Gold. They have a resize script built in, so I got a wonderful fit. The stunning rings are prize #28 "The King" from !NFINITY, left and right versions with a HUD to choose from 3 metal colors and 6 gem colors. Last but certainly not least, those striking bracelets are our prize from Delirium Style, #41 in the hunt. Their beaded bracelets come with a HUD that lets you change the colors of the inner wider bands or the beaded ones, 8 texture choices for each in a variety of colors and combinations. 

You may be wondering about the bikini I've been wearing tonight, to cover just enough but still show you as much of the tattoos as possible. It is a marketplace freebie from Alessandra, so if you are planning a visit to an SL beach or pool, be sure to click the link in the credits. It includes appliers for Maitreya, Slink, TMP, and Omega too so hopefully it can work with your body of choice.

It has been a hectic evening here so far, but I am glad as always to be here and try to brighten someone else's day with my finds. I hope you're all having a marvelous day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Men Only Hunt 7:

Photo 1:
Tattoo: .Facade. :: Befallen Stars $0L MOH Prize #6
Pose/Prop: COME SOON POSES *CS* Your Prize $0L MOH Prize #14

Photo 2:
Tattoo: Speakeasy Conjuring Tattoo $0L MOH Prize #30
Hat: PBM Enterprises PBM Mens [Cabby Hat] Woolknit $0L MOH Prize #18

Photo 3:
Shirt: Ducknipple MOH 6 Shirt $0L MOH Prize #31
Scar: BaaaH! [Hipster Style] Eye Scar $0L MOH Prize #11

Photo 4:
Sunglasses: TABOU. Aviator Glasses- Gold $0L MOH Prize #46
Rings: !NFINITY "The King" Ring $0L MOH Prize #28
Bracelets: Delirium Style :: D-Style - Beaded Bracelet w.HUD :: $0L MOH Prize #41

Outfit: ALESSANDRA - Essentials Bikini BLACK $0L Marketplace

Hair: Elikatira [e] Miya - Redheads
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Fiore Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment