Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Marketplace Magic

Hiya everyone! Mondays can leave us feeling frazzled sometimes, so I figured a good way to cure those Monday blahs is a nice visit to the Marketplace for some retail therapy :) No need to teleport anywhere, your avi can stay in their pajamas (or less...) while picking out the perfect outfit for whatever you have planned. I am happy to share some fantastic finds with a wide appeal.

First I found this bright and cheery Chic Beach Dress in Rainbow, courtesy of Chic Princess and provided in standard mesh sizes. The swirls of dots are mesmerizing, and I've always been a fan of this handkerchief style as it makes a great dress or top, just add your favorite bottoms for cooler weather. 

With more splashes of color, this Grace Dress Pop from Cool Things is a wonderful free find from the marketplace. The attached belt is very flattering, and the dress comes in standard sizes so you can find the right fit.

This romper from Flawless Beauty is too cute to keep to myself :) It's called Daisy Romper and is free on the marketplace, standard mesh sizes and irresistible details like that great belt and the pockets on the rear. You don't even have to save it for 4th of July if the mood strikes you sooner :)

My last look of the night is a simple, elegant black dress by ** VENUS **. Their Valery Dress is another marketplace gift for all of us, with standard mesh sizes included. From the subtle buttons to the gentle drape of the neckline, this makes for a lovely take on a classic LBD.

Nail note of the night: I am sporting another marketplace gift I have blogged a few times before, LIVIA Crescent Glitter Nails Slink HUD. 4 pastel colors with sparkly tips, I am as fond of these today as the day I first found them :) The listing makes it seem possible that they've updated them to include Omega, and they are labeled as a wearable demo. I know their more recent products offer Omega compatibility as well.

Not much to say tonight, my mood is less than stellar after watching a disastrous hockey game, the only sport I care about since childhood, and my team (and the fans) managed to thoroughly embarrass themselves. I will probably do a bit of shopping in SL later to cheer myself up, LOL, so expect to see me in new hair soon or something. Magical magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: Chic Princess - Chic Beach Dress Rainbow $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:

Dress: Cool Things [CT] Grace Dress Pop - Gift $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:

Outfit: Flawless Beauty Daisy Romper 4th $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:

Dress: ** VENUS ** FREE Valery Black Mesh Dress $0L Marketplace

Nails: LIVIA Crescent Glitter Nails Slink HUD $0L Marketplace

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Ilenia Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment