Saturday, April 2, 2016

Marketplace Treats

Hiya everyone! It had been a while since I perused the Marketplace for their latest bargains, and it was a successful visit :) I have a few new freebies to share, and I hope you enjoy them. They're terrific if you don't feel like teleporting around to find a new outfit, and sometimes the weekends in SL are lag central so I love having the marketplace as an alternative.

My first look is a lovely free dress complete with matching necklace from Fantasy Underground. The dress comes in 5 mesh sizes, and the flower necklace has a built in resize script. The color is so flattering, and the flowers really catch my eye.

Next we have what is technically an Easter gift, but I'm not one to let a label restrict me ;) This gift is from MDZ and called Easter Surprise, and is packaged in a decorated egg you'll get to unpack it from. The Aluna Pink Ombre dress is provided in 5 sizes, and have a really intriguing chevron pattern in springtime shades.

In this photo, I am listening for the sound of It's a Small World as I show off this free Minie Coat by LUT. The colors and spots definitely put me in mind of Minnie Mouse, and it even has a small hood on the back. The dress comes in 9 different fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Slink, and there are even white fur ankle boots for default avatar feet (not shown). Lots to enjoy here for one of those cooler spring nights.

Finally we have a fun, brightly colored t shirt dress from [KS] called Bonnie in Sifu. This cutie comes in the standard mesh sizes along with flat chested versions of the XS and S sizes, so it's perfect for teens/tweens as well as adult avis. The side knot is an adorable touch, and I'm thinking it would look cute with a pair of leggings or capris underneath it if you want a long shirt instead of a short dress.

Nail note of the night: I am enjoying the marketplace gift from A:S:S called Metal Dreams, which I have blogged in the past, 8 shimmering colors in HUDs for Slink, Maitreya, Omega, and Belleza. A truly fantastic free find!

We are having a wild thunderstorm here, I'm shocked we didn't lose power over those last two lightning strikes that shook the whole house! Since this auto-saves as I go, I am more worried about getting it posted tonight than about losing anything I've typed so far, just feeling nervous in general now. I hope you're all having a safe, relaxing weekend, and many magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: Fantasy Underground - Blue Fields Dress $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:

Dress: .:MDZ:. Easter Surprise $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:

Dress: > LUT < Minie Coat Gift $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:

Dress: [KS] Bonnie in Sifu (Free Gift) $0L Marketplace

Nails: A:S:S - Nail appliers - FREE Metal dreams - SLINK, Maitreya, Belleza, Omega $0L Marketplace

Hair: Magika [01] Later
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment