Friday, April 8, 2016

Autism Awareness Hunt Nails and More

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am sharing some final gifts from the Autism Awareness Hunt 2016 Light It Up Blue, organized by Nail It Good!. I had been mentioning that I would show a closer look at my nails each night that I blogged it so far, well I am doing so tonight along with 2 lovely necklaces and a cute top. It's a great way to wrap up coverage of this fun hunt :)


First we have the Hanna Bralet by U:Refined in Colorblock B/Bl which is their prize for the hunt. It comes in several fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. My charming statement necklace is the prize from Ruxy called Summer Day Special, and with all those flowers it's sure to make any day (or evening) feel special.


Same cute bralet, but this time I am showing off the ~Mesh Glam~ hunt gift of their Light It Up Blue Necklace. As you can see, there is a blue light bulb on it along with a multicolor puzzle piece upon a dark cord. I think the cord gives it a casual touch and the bright colors mean it can go with a wide variety of outfits.


On to the nails, let's start out with Nail It Good!, the organizers of this hunt, and their prize featuring 6 designs on a HUD for Slink, Omega, Belleza, and Maitreya. There are plenty of bright colors to add a spark to any outfit.


Next we have the prize from Rad Designs, another generous set of 6 designs which are compatible with Slink, Omega, and Maitreya nails. This set brings those primary colors to life, with playful designs such as puzzle pieces and handprints.


Finally we have the LIVIA hunt prize, My Heart Nails for Slink/Omega/Maitreya. I adore the soft shades of blue and the delicate heart designs, of which there are 5 variations plus the ombre background without any hearts so you can mix and match. 

We did it, we made it to Friday and get to enjoy another wonderful weekend!!! I will be exploring a farmers market or two, and getting some more food for the critters outside (bird seed and deer feed) whose visits are always a bright spot in any day. Earlier I saw the groundhog and 6 deer, including the one missing part of her hoof, so she's still out there doing well. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend, magical magpie hugs to each of you!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Autism Awareness Hunt 2016:

Photo 1:

Top: U:Refined {U.R} Hanna Bralet Colorblock B/Bl $0L Hunt Prize
Necklace: Ruxy-Summer Day Special Necklace $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Necklace: ~Mesh Glam~ Light It Up Blue Necklace $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Nails: Nail It Good! - Autism Awareness 2016 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Nails: [Rad Designs] Autism Awareness 2016 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: LIVIA::My Heart Nails [Slink/Omega/Maitreya] $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Karlie - variety
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Katty Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Flat
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment