Thursday, April 14, 2016

Free Dove Hunt- Alli&Ali Designs

Hiya everyone! I have another Free Dove monthly hunt to share, this time from Alli&Ali Designs, known for their huge selection of hair. They've been around for years and years, and their Midnight Manias can be found all over the grid. But for these particular gifts, you only need to head to one place, that's Free Dove of course :) There are 5 male and 5 female hairstyles hidden in purple boxes around the store, so everyone can benefit from this hunt. Tonight I'll be showing you the ladies' prizes.

First up, we have A&A Bianca in Mixed Brown, which is prize #1. I feel like a Greek goddess in this, with those lovely flowers and ribbons woven into the hairstyle. 

Our next hairstyle is prize #2 and is called A&A Marlo Ash Brown, and this is a mesh style. It's such a fun retro style, with those flipped up ends and great bangs.

Here we have prize #7, better known as A&A Larissa in Dark Brown and this is another mesh style of theirs. It has a casual flow to it, and the deep brunette shade is very flattering.

This cutie is A&A Amisha Hair in Dark Honey, which is a perfect name for this shiny shade. The bouncy waves made me smile, and there is something springlike about it in my mind. Find the purple box #9 to claim this freebie.

Last but certainly not least, we have a petite style that I resized the dickens out of, LOL, but I love it and wanted to be able to try it out! This is prize #10 and is called A&A Almeda Hair in Light Brown, and it is intended for petites avatars but I used the built in resize script to get it to where you see now, and with a bit more tinkering I suspect I could get it even closer to a perfect size. I adore the color, that golden shimmer is delightful and made me think of sunny days.

No nail note tonight (Slink Utilities HUD) but I do have a dress note :) The dazzling floral strapless dress I am wearing in all the photos tonight are a gift found at Free Dove (yes, same location as the hair prizes) courtesy of Vextra Co. They are offering their Strapless Nights Dress in a single size so I'm guessing it's fitmesh, it worked perfectly for me as you can see, and the pattern and bright blue belt are terrific.

I don't have much to say about my day, and I'm really just looking forward to the weekend which I hope will be fun for all of us :) Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt - Alli&Ali Designs:

Photo 1:
Hair: A&A Bianca Hair Mixed Brown $0L Prize #1

Photo 2:
Hair: A&A Marlo Hair Ash Brown $0L Prize #2

Photo 3:
Hair: A&A Larissa Hair Dark Brown $0L Prize #7

Photo 4:
Hair: A&A Amisha Hair Dark Honey $0L Prize #9

Photo 5:
Hair: A&A Almeda Hair p Light Brown $0L Prize #10


Dress: *VEXTRA.co* Strapless Nights Dress - (Free Dove Promo Gift) $0L

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Savanah GG APRIL CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment