Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Time for Hunt Prizes

Hiya everyone! Another free gridwide hunt has started, the HYIS14 which stands for Hunt for Your Inner Slut. I had blogged prizes from their previous round, the Hitchhiker's Guide themed one, and while this one doesn't have a set theme it does have plenty of fun prizes. You have probably seen the signs around the grid, the hunt object is a golden cock and that can lead to some interesting hiding places. Here are a few glimpses to enjoy tonight...


First tonight we have a versatile outfit from Sasheba's Closet, their Deflowered Tube Top & Maxi Skirt. It includes the top and skirt in standard mesh sizes, plus a tube top 2 (slipping!) which has slid down to reveal one breast, plus there are HUDs for the tops and skirt with 8 textures each. I am wearing pasties because there would have been nipples showing, and my blog isn't categorized as adult content so I covered up :) I left them on for all of the photos actually, kinda forgot to remove them.


Next I am wearing a cheerful pop of pale yellow, courtesy of prize #004 from SEVYN EAST. Find the golden appendage and you'll receive the system layer top and pants, Omega appliers for each, and the mesh skirt in 4 sizes. As you can see, this is a cheekily short skirt, particularly from behind ;) The sweet style seems to have attracted some bees, scattered across the texture of the skirt. 


This lovely teal dress is our prize from Purple Candy, their Melin Dress. There are system layer top and pants, Omega appliers (which I used on my hands for the ends of the sleeves) and the mesh skirt panel in standard sizes. The black lace panels are a flirty little touch, and I really enjoy this color.


I love this last look of the night, which is prize #009 from Kelli Kreations called Zayn Outfit. The skirt is in standard mesh sizes along with Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions, and the top is a system layer with Omega applier. Again I've used the Omega applier on my Slink hands, for the extra long sleeves, and it looks terrific. 

No nail note tonight, I used the Slink Utilities HUD for a neutral choice to match everything I wore. My new hair is from the discount room at Truth, since I wanted something different and new to me :) It's called Enisa and like all the styles in the discount section, it's $50L for each color set. 

I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Hunt for Your Inner Slut 14:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Sasheba's Closet - Deflowered Tube Top & Maxi Skirt $0L Prize #003

Photo 2:
Outfit: SEVYN EAST HYIS 14 Prize $0L Prize #004

Photo 3:
Dress: ::Purple Candy:: Melin Dress $0L Prize #005

Photo 4:
Outfit: Kelli Kreations KK-Zayn Outfit HYFIS $0L Prize #009

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Enisa - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Ilenia Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment