Thursday, April 7, 2016

Still Lighting It Up Blue

Hiya everyone! I have more prizes to share tonight from the Autism Awareness Hunt 2016 with the theme Light It Up Blue. While not all the prizes are blue, they are all free and that is greatly appreciated :) Plus, variety is the spice of Second Life. Tonight's gifts run the gamut from casual to formal, and a couple of the stores were new to me which adds to the fun.

First we have a one piece outfit that looks like a separate top and skirt, our prize from Howl at the Moon called Sweet Serendipity. I'm really enjoying the pattern on it, not quite plaid with some great colors. It is provided in standard sizing along with Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions.

Don't teleport anywhere just yet, this store has the same landing point and another terrific prize for us! Khari's is offering this Light it Blue Outfit in standard mesh sizes and it even includes a HUD with 7 variations for the shirt, three of which are shown above. My note about the HUD, it attached to my hand instead of a HUD location, lol, so I attached it to my Center and it was backwards (this is the luck I've had lately...) but that was easily amended by right click, edit, Object tab, and changing the rotation of Z to 180.000. Just providing that info in case it happens to you, as you can see the HUD worked wonderfully once I did that :)

I did mention formal, well look no further than Clothing Down and find their light bulb to claim this Jo Jo Evening Gown Lt Blue. This beauty features a system top and glitch pants with Omega applier, a shoulder ruffle, skirt ruffle, and 2 side split gown skirt attachments for a nice full look. As I've said recently, sometimes it's fun to watch the movement of flexi, no matter how big a fan of mesh one might be :)

My final look of the night is this cheery dress from Sweet Intoxication, their Kisses Dress with bright handprints and puzzle pieces to symbolize autism awareness. It comes in standard sizes along with Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza versions, and there's even a matching men's shirt called William. 

Nail note of the night: tonight I am wearing the prize from LIVIA called My Heart Nails, which includes a Maitreya HUD and a Slink/Omega HUD each with several variations of a soft blue with hearts. I will be showing closeups of all the nail prizes tomorrow night, and I'm quite looking forward to it.

Not much to tell about my day today, just preparing for the busy weekend ahead. I hope you're all having a great evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Autism Awareness Hunt 2016:

Photo 1:

Outfit: Howl at the Moon Sweet Serendipity. Light it up Blue Hunt $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Outfit: Khari's Light it Blue Outfit $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Dress: Clothing Down jo jo evening gown lt blue $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Dress: ::Sweet Intoxication:: Kisses Dress - Autism Hunt $0L Hunt Prize

Nails: LIVIA::My Heart Nails [Slink/Omega/Maitreya] $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gretchen - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Katty Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment