Friday, April 29, 2016

Get To Know AmAzInG CrEaTiOnS

Hiya everyone! I have some pretties to share tonight from the Get To Know Us Hunt, organized by AmAzInG CrEaTiOnS, and since they have 13 prizes out as the first stop I am focusing on those tonight. They have several male prizes out along with several female prizes, so I encourage teamwork with your favorite guys as well as your favorite gals :)

First up, we have their Off Shoulder Mini Slim Dress 2, in standard sizes and 6 different colors. The one on the left looks to be the original texture, with the others being bright sassy tints of that swirling pattern. I love the way that one shoulder is gently slipped off to the side.

This is their Strapless Mini Dress 24, which includes standard sizes in 5 colors each, along with stilettos with tights also in standard mesh sizes. Floral patterns do make me smile :)

Here we have Strapless Mini Dress 14 in Many Colors, such a glittery texture included in 10 great colors and standard mesh sizes. Plenty of variety to see you through any mood and occasion :)

My last look of the night is a shapely little number called Mesh Short Tirante Dress, and it includes two color HUDs with 28 choices each to tint the background. On the left is untinted (return to this by choosing white), and I've found that softer colors will keep the intriguing sketch clearly visible. 

I'm still rocking my blonde braids from Truth Hair, and their Epiphany gacha, but will probably look for this hair in gingers at some yard sales. I still can't believe I wound up with two exactly the same, not the best luck for sure.

I am looking forward to a busy but enjoyable weekend here, and I sure hope you all have something fun planned even if it's just relaxing for a couple of days. Magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from Getting To Know Us Hunt stop #1 AmAzInG CrEaTiOnS:

Photo 1:
Dress: AmAzINg CrEaTiOnS Off Shoulder Mini Slim Dress 2 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: AmAzINg CrEaTiOnS Strapless Mini Dress 24 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: AmAzInNg CrEaTiOnS  Strapless Mini Dress 14 in many colors $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Dress: Mesh short tirante dress 28 $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kera [Light Blondes] Gacha at Epiphany Event
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment