Sunday, April 10, 2016

Time for Breakfast At Tiffany's

Hiya everyone! The free gridwide hunt by Fi's Creations this month is The Breakfast At Tiffany's Hunt 2, and it is full of loving tributes to the movie. There are over 2 dozen stores taking part, and the blog has all the LMs and previews for you. Would you like to see a few of my favorites?


First we have prize #04 from Euphoria Couture, their adorable Holly outfit. It starts with the dress in standard mesh sizes, and add the bow which attached to my hand at first so I reattached and adjusted that just fine. Then we add the matching shoes for Slink high, the lovely clutch purse, and let's not forget that playful tiara! All this is included in the free prize.


Next we see the elegant EC Breakfast at Emerald's, the cleverly named prize by Emerald Couture (#06 in the hunt). The dress is provided in standard sizes, and the gift includes shoes for Slink high. I particularly enjoy the shape of this gown, and the cutouts on the shoes.


Our next look is a versatile dress from Matahari Style, who are #08 in the hunt, with their Chiara Cocktail Dress in Black and Gold. On the left you can see the mesh dress by itself, which is included in standard sizes, and in the center and on the right I have added the flexi skirt (with or without resize script versions provided) so you can see both front and back of this beauty. I've always loved black and gold together, and the flexi gives this an entirely different feel that makes it suitable for a wider variety of moods and events.


Another modern charmer is this prize from Moolala, their BATH '16 Dress gift, #09 in the hunt path. I have an important note about unpacking this one...please rez and right click and open, as there are no-copy contents (the Chiana necklace and its resize HUD) that will not deliver if you just click the package. Please learn from my mistake ;) After enough missing out on contents, I've learned to make sure something is copyable before letting it auto-unpack. The stunning dress is provided in several mesh sizes including 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Slink, and Slink HG. 

No nail note tonight, just the Slink Utilities HUD and one of its neutral options for my tips and toes, but I believe I will be picking up a group gift for my nails when I login later :) My day was decent, most of the snow melted and the groundhog was out foraging. Hopefully spring is truly on its way to my area! Sending magical magpie hugs to all of you, with wishes for a beautiful week ahead :)

Credits:
All Prizes from the Breakfast At Tiffany's Hunt 2:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Euphoria Couture - Holly $0L Prize #04

Photo 2:
Dress/Shoes: Emerald Couture EC Breakfast at Emerald's $0L Prize #06

Photo 3:
Dress: Matahari Style Chiara Cocktail Dress Black Gold $0L Prize #08

Photo 4:
Dress: ~*Moolala*~ BATH '16 Dress Gift $0L Prize #09

Hair: Magika [01] Shimmer
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Stella Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Flat
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment