Saturday, April 23, 2016

More Terrific HYIS Hunt Prizes

Hiya everyone! I have more treats to share with you from the HYIS 14, the Hunt for Your Inner Slut 14, the adult free gridwide hunt I've been enjoying for several days now. The sign looks like a flowery background so perhaps an unofficial springtime theme this round, and as ever it has been so enjoyable hunting with Xan while he quotes Goldmember :) I do a lot of laughing while searching for the golden cocks, and highly recommend teamwork to make it even more amusing. Curious to see what I'm showing off tonight? Then read on...
**EDITED to add: After an IM conversation from the delightful hunt organizer, Leannan Wolfgang aka Sufferingfrom Lockjaw (best legacy name ever LOL) I can confirm that the hunt does have a theme this round, of Dirty Spring. Makes perfect sense to me, and I'm glad to have chatted with her. Now I get to look forward to the next round in a few months, too! Stop by her Erotiposes store, you won't regret it unless you spend all your lindens, hehehe...**
First we have this intriguing outfit from Daisys Closet, who are #063 in the hunt path. Their prize is simply called HYIS Hunt Outfit, and consists of system layers plus an Omega applier for the top and pants with the intricate cutouts, and sexy shoes for Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza. I can easily see myself wearing this often :)


Artistic.Rage is store #027 and I must admit, I laughed when I realized why their prize is named Cocky Blue Skirt & Crop Top...look closely at the fluttery top and you'll notice that interesting pattern ;) And there's a Captain Winkie on my skirt! Possibly in case you're headed somewhere that frowns upon fashionable peniswear (how dare they?), they have also included a bonus gift boxed up inside the main gift, which can be seen on the right. That's their Spring Flowers skirt and crop top, and all the parts to both outfits are included in standard mesh sizes with a Maitreya version added for the cocky skirt. 


Another familiar sight from this hunt is amazing lingerie, and this gift #043 from Firelight Creations is clearly no exception. Their {FC} Isabella Set is in system layers and appliers for Belleza, Lolas, Maitreya, and Slink which I've used on my feet here. There are versions with and without the garters and bows as you can see, and for the right photo I just added a single jacket layer to add the belt, garters, and bows. It also includes the multi strand black bead necklace and pumps for Slink high, all shown above.


For my last look of the night, I have paired a saucy dress with a versatile and lovely necklace. The dress is prize #062 from Kreepshow Kouture, Get Dirty in fitmesh sizes including standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Physique. The necklace is from Tantalum, #062 in the hunt path, called Arenal Necklace Version 2. It includes a HUD with many functions such as full bright, resize, glow, shiny, and texture which is what I've used to show a few of the 15 stone options available. 

Thanks to a busy tiring day and an internet glitch, I'm running behind tonight but I hope you've enjoyed my slightly warped sense of humor as well as the exciting free hunt prizes. I also hope you're having a wonderful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

All Prizes from the Hunt for Your Inner Slut 14:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Daisy's Closet *DC - HYIS Hunt Outfit* $0L Prize #063

Photo 2:
Outfit Left: Artistic.Rage A.R Cocky Blue Skirt & Crop Top $0L Prize #027
Outfit Right: Artistic.Rage Extra Gift -[A.R]- Spring Flowers Skirt/Crop Top $0L

Photo 3:
Lingerie: Firelight Creations {FC} Isabella Set $0L Prize #043

Photo 4:
Dress: Kreepshow Kouture .:KK:. Get Dirty $0L Prize #062
Necklace: ~Tantalum~Arenal Necklace - Version 2* $0L Prize #061

Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dolly - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Ilenia Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment