Monday, April 25, 2016

Being Delightfully Rebellious

Hiya everyone! I have been feeling a bit rebellious lately, and a fun opportunity fell into my lap when Xan and I started the Men Only Hunt 7. It's only got a few days left unfortunately, so you'll want to hurry if you see something you like and wish to take part in the hunting. This free gridwide hunt will have you searching for glasses of beer, and well I know it says Men Only but I have already found prizes that are unisex or at least versatile. I highly recommend this hunt as a fun activity to share with your favorite male or androgynous avatared friends as well as finding goodies for yourself. All the LMs are on the blog (linked above) and not in the prizes, so you could go in any order you wanted.

First we have a great bomber jacket from American Bazaar, our first stop in the hunt. It is provided in standard mesh sizes, and I went with a large one since the smaller ones don't play nice with my boobs LOL, and this gives it the feel of borrowing a boyfriend's jacket. 

If you find the beer at Clef de Peau (my hint is to think outside the box, including outside the main stores...) you will claim their Chain Bracelet in special colors for the MOH7 hunt. The bracelets have resize scripts built in, and those colors include acid green, cyan, neon blue, neon green, neon pink, neon yellow, and red. The blue in the inset is the default size, the green (and the pink in the main photo) I have resized 10% smaller. 

For one of the cutest prizes I've found in ages, head to #9 Le Poppycock, where the beer contains Puppy Therapy! All you have to do is attach the dog (add or wear) and he contains the snuggly pose so you can give him a big hug. The animation itself is also provided separately. This is a great example of Men Only being a misnomer because we all could use a sweet companion like this.

You may be wondering about the outfit I've been wearing, well I wanted something with system layers and headed to the marketplace where I found this fun outfit. Iffyta is offering their Lauryn's Purple Butterflies Jeans Outfit there for free, and it includes the shirt and pants (system layers only), bracelet, matching necklace and earrings, belly piercing, and even a pair of mesh stiletto ankle boots. I admit I was also drawn to the purple as a tiny tribute to Prince.

Nail note of the night: I am sporting the newest weekly group gift from Hello Dave, called More Than Stars, 5 designs on a Slink/Omega HUD that can be combined to make a pretty panorama. Their group is free to join and all previous gifts are available (over 100!) so this is a super valuable use of a precious group slot!

I hope you all had a decent Monday, not too stressful, and I'm sending lots of magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Jacket: AMERICAN BAZAAR [AB] Bomber Jacket $0L MOH7 Prize #1

Photo 2:

Bracelets: Clef de Peau Outlet.Chain Bracelet.Special colors for MOH 7 $0L Prize #5

Photo 3:

Dog: Le Poppycock *Puppy Therapy* MOH7 Gift $0L Prize #9

Photo 4:

Outfit: Iffyta Lauryn's Purple Butterflies Jeans Outfit $0L Marketplace

Nails: Hello Dave VIPs - More Than Stars $0L Group Gift (Free To Join)

Hair: Elikatira [e] Miya - Redheads
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Ilenia Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment