Saturday, April 16, 2016

More On9 Anniversary Hunt Prizes

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more treats from the On9 event's first anniversary, for which they have organized a fun hunt for us. Go to the event, click all the cupcakes you can find, and each will give you a folder with a LM and a hint notecard. From there, just visit each LM and find that cute pink and blue cupcake in each location. There is a nice variety among the prizes, clothing and accessories and home decor to name a few categories. As is my custom, I am focusing on the fashions tonight as I did yesterday :)

My first look of the night is a real stunner, starting with that amazing dress from Ana Markova called Hannah. In standard sizes plus a fitmesh version, you're bound to find a great fit, and the color is dreamy along with all those details like the sexy bows in back and the plunging neckline. I chose a single accessory, the lovely Haysuriza Anniversary Bracelet Floral in silver, and that prize also includes a gold floral bracelet in a different style for the left wrist instead. 

For a more casual dress with lots of style, grab that hint cupcake from the NYU display then head to the LM inside and find that cupcake. You will receive their Double Breasted Dress in Red, with the built in turtleneck layer beneath it, in 5 mesh sizes numbered sizes 1 to 5. I think this is size 2 which is probably S, with 1 being XS and 3 like a M and so on. I am very fond of deeper shades of red like burgundy and maroon, and that ruffle at the hem really caught my eye too.

LGL Original Creations has a playful ruffly offering for this hunt, their Like a Heartbeat dress in Burgundy. I love how the material is alternated on the ruffles, solid and polka dots, and that cute bow as part of the texture on top is a great touch. I think this is short enough to go either way, as a short dress or a long top with some leggings or capris underneath if you prefer. 

If you are in the mood for a sexy new tank top, be sure to grab the cupcake from Valentina E. and claim this beauty. This is their Dana Shorty Tank and comes in 5 mesh sizes, standard S and M plus Maitreya, Slink Physique, and Slink Hourglass. I am wearing the standard small.

If you noticed my nails in any of the previous photos, you should enjoy this closer look :) These glorious glittery tips are courtesy of alaskametro <3, of whom I am a longtime fan, and their hunt prize for us is their "Garden" nail polish in 5 great colors, with HUDs for Maitreya, Omega, and Slink as shown. The color choices are terrific, with brights and pastels to suit a wide array of moods and outfits.

The weather this weekend is perfect, and I had a really busy but enjoyable day. I think tomorrow will mostly be about relaxing, and that's fine with me :) I know some people who prefer being out and about all weekend, and others who need the time to unwind and do indoorsy things like hobbies, and no matter which of those you fall into (or a bit of each) I hope your weekend is filled with what makes you happy. Magical magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the On9 Anniversary Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: {AnaMarkova}Hannah Anniversary Hunt $0L Hunt Prize
Bracelet: Haysuriza Anniversary Bracelet Floral (Silver) $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: NYU - Double Breasted Dress, Red $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Dress: LGL {Original Creations} - Like a Heartbeat . Burgundy $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Shirt: Valentina E. :V.e. Dana Shorty Tank $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:

Nails: alaskametro <3 "Garden" nail polish $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment