Sunday, October 6, 2019

Boo! Bunny Hunt 8

Hiya everyone! Tonight we begin exploring the Boo! Bunny Hunt 8, a $1L gridwide hunt in which we are searching for orange and black striped wrapped candies. There are hints on the website as well as some preview pictures, and the landmarks to each stop can be found there so you will need it open while on the hunt path. You have until the end of the month to find all the treats you wish, so take your time and enjoy :)


My first look is a playful sweater from {zfg} called kadya bruise. Their hunt prize comes in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine, all with that great draped style. The fringe is a fun touch, and the little peek of belly brings a little heat to this chilly weather fashion. I paired them with my favorite marketplace freebie jeans from Delizio, which come in several colors as system layers (as shown) and appliers for Maitreya and Omega. As I am still experimenting with BOM, we'll pretend I blinked in this photo on purpose to show you the eyeshadow of my striking 7 Deadly Skins system skin called Madelief ;) I have the Omega applier too, so I have worn this before on mesh heads.


Next we take a look at the Spider Girl prize from ATLANTIS DESIGNS. The flirty asymmetrical hemmed dress comes in sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. There is also a hat included but not shown, as it defaulted to being attached to my right hand LOL, and I had trouble (from being tired probably) getting it adjusted to my head. It has a delicate spider web as the wide brim, with the proud weaver on the front.


Hopes Creations is offering their [HC] Lenae Halloween - BBH8 bodysuit as their holiday treat inside the candy. It comes in sizes for eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, Physique, and Physique Petite mesh bodies. Please note: there is a HUD included with 2 texture choices as shown, but because it is "no-copy" permissions it will NOT unpack if you wear/add the prize as the instructions say. Please rez it on the ground and unpack it as normal to get that texture HUD to transfer to your inventory too. To be honest, anytime I see something to unpack is no copy, I edit and look at the contents tab to see what inside is not copyable, and sometimes it is just the unpacker script which makes sense. Anything I need, I know I have to rez it on the ground to obtain it because you cannot take anything no-copy out of an attached object.


The hunt prize from Grumble has a very appropriate accessory included to go with the Spider Queen Dress, a Halloween blood choker necklace that is unrigged and can be adjusted. The strapless tied dress comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, all with spiders dancing across their webs in the texture.


For my final look of this evening, I am clad in the Defient Unicorn prize called *DU*Skeleton Fever Dress. It is slightly sheer as you can tell better from the rear view, and is provided in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and a classic version. It makes sense for an x-ray to have a somewhat transparent background, not that fashion or SL has to stick to such logical rules ;) 

The best part of my day was making a new friend at the farmers market, a 10 month old border collie named Fergus ♥. He was such a sweetie and loving all the attention and pets he was receiving, and his human seemed to enjoy telling us about him and the other two border collies who were at home. I got some delicious food for the week, and generally feel like some of my depression is lifting lately. I want to focus on the goodness in the world, and not be overwhelmed by the other stuff. My personal social media feeds have been carefully curated to show me sweet animals and humor for when I need it. I hope the weekend is being kind to all of you as well, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Boo! Bunny Hunt 8:

Photo 1:
Top: {zfg} kadya bruise $1L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Dress: ATLANTIS DESIGN - Spider Girl $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: Hopes Creations [HC] Lenae Halloween - BBH8 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Grumble-Boo! Bunny Hunt 8 Spider Queen Gift $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Defient Unicorn *DU*Skeleton Fever Dress $1L Hunt Prize


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kaijah - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Madelief cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/FeetSlink Hourglass Physique Mesh Body Bundle (Redux) V4.0.1
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment