Thursday, October 10, 2019

Tricks and Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight we visit a Trick or Treat event at Esalinus, where you can find Halloween costumes (and other seasonal items) for sale as well as many baskets with Trick or Treat in hovertext. Give each of those a click and you will receive a treat for free, like the ones I am showing you in this post :) The event is open until the end of the month, so plenty of time to enjoy this popup sale.


My first look this evening is the treat from Hot Fuss called "Phoenix Outfit". The top is included in standard sizes plus Freya,Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, while the skirt comes in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes: 5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. There are two versions of the Maitreya skirt size actually, one for a wider waist, which fit me better even though my shape is on the slender side.


I kept the skirt from that last gift on so I could show off a top, this time from Evil Cupcake. Their EC- Horroraholic Top comes in a single fitmesh size that fit me very well as you can see, and features the words "I am a Horroraholic" across several stars of horror movies arranged in a heart shape. I personally am not big on horror movies, yet I watched Nightmare on Elm Street and its sequels many times, and one Halloween I watched a marathon of Friday the 13th movies with my best friend. Yes, that is an odd choice for a Halloween marathon, LOL, blame whatever random local channel did that ;) 


Two more tops meant that the versatile Hot Fuss skirt stayed put, to enable me to give you a glimpse of these fun treats. On the left is the gift from BLONDEQUEEN named BQ ::Halloween Purple Tank:: which comes in a Maitreya fitted size. To the right you can see the TSB Halloween Ladies  Tank - Witch (there is also a mens gift) that comes in standard mesh sizes plus eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. The witch in the picture on the front is riding a motorcycle, sounds like a speedier upgrade to a broom for the 21st century.


Thistle Moon Designs has a gift basket for us to click too, and the treat it gives is their TMD Daughter of the Red Song outfit. The jumpsuit comes in standard mesh sizes plus a Maitreya version, and the optional sleeves are provided in standard sizing. This could make for a really fun costume!


My final look of the evening is an elegant gown and matching stilettos from Just 4 Fun. Their J4F Julia Halloween Outfit starts with a detailed mermaid style gown in 5 classic sizes and 5 fitmesh sizes plus versions for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The shoes fit Slink High feet, and included but not shown (because my hair simply wouldn't cooperate) is a hat with a wide spiderweb brim. This is such a generous treat, and that's no trick!

I am trying to get myself organized for a very busy weekend ahead, with a visitor who will be here for 3 days with plenty of associated plans. My time online will be limited, so I will see as it comes how that affects my blogging schedule. I am genuinely looking forward to it though :) I do hope you are all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Esalinus Trick or Treat Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Hot Fuss "Phoenix" Outfit - WOMEN $0L Trick or Treat

Photo 2:
Top: Evil Cupcake EC- Horroraholic Top $0L Trick or Treat

Photo 3:
Top Left: BLONDEQUEEN BQ ::Halloween Purple Tank:: GIFT $0L Trick or Treat
Top Right: The Sissy Bar TSB Halloween Ladies Tank - Witch $0L Trick or Treat

Photo 4:
Outfit: Thistle Moon Designs :TMD: Daughter of the Red Song $0L Trick or Treat

Photo 5:
Outfit: Just 4 Fun Shop J4F Julia Halloween Outfit $0L Trick or Treat


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Imani - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AMARA apricot RED (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment