Friday, October 25, 2019

Hunt on Haunted Hill

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am pleased to show you some hunt prizes from the Hunt on Haunted Hill, which is a $1L gridwide hunt that has us looking for nice round uncarved pumpkins in each store. There are hints and locations on their website, as well as some preview photos which I always find helpful. You might notice my lush new lashes, well they are LIVIA's exclusive offer at the Flora event, and I promise a closer look at the end of the post :)


My first look can be found at :.C!L.: and is their Black Bones LongLeather Coat, Leggings&TopSet. I love versatile outfits like this, well suited for wearing in different ways. The long coat is mesh and provided in standard sizes as well as versions for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. The top and pants each come in system layers and Omega appliers, so you can enjoy them with classic or mesh avatars or BOM (Bakes on Mesh) as I have done here.


Next I kept on the pants from :.C!L.: (hope you don't mind me showing off a little bit of femur, LOL) and slipped into the Grumble prize called So 80's Top-Boo!. It is a fun nod to a decade of neon colors with some serious Lisa Frank vibes, while those colors enhance some Halloween symbols like hats, pumpkins, skulls, and spiders. The gift includes sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies.


I also visited Waffles to claim their playful prize, the *WW* Bats & Pumpkins Ruffle Bodysuit. It is a deep spectral shade of teal, with cheerful bats and a few pumpkins on the pattern. The prize consists of standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions.


The Sissy Bar is a frequent stop for me on many hunt paths, including this one for which I claimed their Spider Web Mini. It comes in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP fits, with three straps each front and back that link to the collar to hold the dress in place. The webs almost remind me of snowflakes from a distance, although the colors are certainly right for the season :)


Ohhh la la! I am so enjoying the LIVIA // Lashes No.8-11, which you can find at the Flora event and even pick up a free demo to try them out. There are Catwa and Omega appliers included, four luxurious styles each in black or tintable versions. They are all a slightly spidery style, perfectly separated with alternating lengths to look fluttery and fantastic. All this is just $149L, so be sure to visit Flora and pick these up! In the inset, you can see I tried the tintable variety of one of the lashes and went with a bold blue, very easy to tint with the Genus HUD for my head. I am really fond of the lower lashes for these styles too, they are full and balanced nicely with the upper lashes.

I am having another slow night tonight, just easily distracted and feeling a bit drowsy. I did watch a hockey game that explains a lot of the distraction, but it was a good game so no regrets :) I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from Hunt on Haunted Hill:

Photo 1:
Outfit: :.C!L.: Black Bones LongLeather Coat, Leggings&TopSet $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Grumble-So 80's Top-Boo! $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Bodysuit: Waffles *WW* Bats & Pumpkins Ruffle Bodysuit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: The Sissy Bar (TSB) Spider Web Mini $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Eyelashes: LIVIA // Lashes No.8-11 $149L Flora Event


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elixir - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BABY freckled cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment