Wednesday, October 30, 2019

More Halloween Sales Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight we visit the Halloween Sales 2019 event again, because there were too many terrific gifts there for me to fit into one post. You can claim the gifts by clicking the pumpkins that are draped with a black ribbon at each designer's display, and you will also find seasonal items (mens and womens clothing, accessories, home decor, etc.) for 50% off or more. You will need to hurry since it is a timely event of course, ending on the 4th of November. You may notice that I look quite different tonight, well that is because I am wearing one of the newly released Slink Visage Bento heads :) Her name is Amelia and I am still trying to find the right set of tweaks to get her to look the way I want. I am wearing the Slink Physique body tonight too, which I haven't done in a while, so it was an evening of adjustments :)


My first look of the evening is the Tamara Dress gift from *Gloss*, a single strap mini dress with a subtle pattern on its flutter skirt. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes for plenty of popular mesh bodies.


Next we see the treat from the On A Lark pumpkin, *OAL* Meryl ~ Autumn. This lovely dress has a plunging neckline all the way down to the waist, with a few pleats in the front and a fun strap down the back. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies.


This playful outfit is our gift from New Line Store, their Witch Set Gift. The dress and boots are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, along with the matching hat. There is even a HUD provided that has 3 color choices for each component, so there is versatility as well. 


I have a confession for this look...I decided to censor it, as you can tell with the red flower that wound up looking more like an asterisk or a blob. I think you can still tell what it says though ;) This is the gift from Vicious Delicious, called Dont Be Sweatshirt, which includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. If you read my blog often, you are probably not surprised to see the jeans from Delizio again, as they are one of my all-time favorite marketplace gifts, coming in several colors as system layers (shown, BOM) and appliers for Maitreya and Omega.


My final look this evening is our gift from DaneMarkZ, their DMZ Fashionably Dead Nail Polish. There are 12 colors with a spectral skull image on them, in appliers for Maitreya and Omega. Please excuse the dark edges around my nails, this is an older skin not created for BOM and I had trouble tinting the tattoo layer fixes for that because in edit mode the skin and tattoos go blurry. Maybe I need to edit them while wearing them on my system hands and not in BOM mode...*lightbulb moment* :) Now to see if I actually remember that when I login a few hours from now. Spoiler alert: poor memory lately means I probably will not.

It has been quite the day...a hockey game left me dejected and frustrated, and a family member was fairly annoying when I was already moody. That doesn't sound like the best idea, now does it? Tomorrow I have an appointment with a few stops before and after, so it looks to be a busy one. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Halloween Sales 2019:

Photo 1:
Dress: *Gloss* Tamara Dress - Gift $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: On A Lark *OAL* Meryl ~ Autumn $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: New Line Store Witch Set Gift $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Vicious Delicious: Dont Be Sweatshirt $0L Free Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Nails: DaneMarkZ DMZ Fashionably Dead Nail Polish $0L Free Gift


Head: Slink Visage Redux Head Amelia V 1.0.1 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Shadow - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MERLE March 2016 GG marshmellow v3 (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/FeetSlink Physique Mesh Body Bundle (Redux) V4.0.1
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment