Tuesday, October 1, 2019

New Tattoo Time

Hiya everyone! Tonight I had been admiring various people's tattoos in SL, so I decided to check the marketplace and see what I could find for free. As the new feature Bakes On Mesh (BOM) did not reach the Firestorm viewer until today after I took the photos, I was looking for body art that included an Omega applier. The marketplace did not disappoint :) I just updated my Firestorm viewer now, but will have to experiment and learn how to use the Bakes on Mesh aspect soon. Meanwhile these are applier choices but a few also include the system layers that will work with BOM or classic avatars. The bra and panties I am wearing tonight are included with the Maitreya Lara mesh body, so if you have that body too then you also already own this cute set. 


My first look is a gift from M666 and is called tattoo love gift. All the ink you see here is a part of it, the solid colored forearms and belly as well as the swallow on the upper chest and the design on the back. This marketplace freebie consists of Maitreya and Omega HUDs, so there are plenty of mesh bodies that are compatible with this body art.


I find this style of tattoo beneath the chest to be so beautiful, like this striking gift from .Identity. Body Shop called Fire Kiss. There are faded and fresh versions, each included in system layers plus appliers for Omega, Belleza, Maitreya, Wowmeh, and TMP. 


The previous marketplace gift I showed you was just for the front, and this one is just for our back. It comes from Main Shade and is their Back Rose Tattoo // Classic Av + Omega Appliers. Just as the name says, there are system layers and an Omega applier tucked inside this free treat, so most of us can enjoy it. I was intrigued by the complexity of the artwork, with roses in bud form and a few towards the end of their life cycle, with leaves and thorny stems making appearances too. 


You know my name, not my story...those words can be found on the back of this intricate tattoo from AFRO Tattoo ds. This back and arms tattoo gift has a similarly gorgeous design beneath the sternum as the second tat I shared above, also draped under large roses on each arm. The back has roses, a clock, and the expression I mentioned among its art, very lovely! Our gift includes Omega and Maitreya appliers.


My final sweet treat for the evening is the delicate Dandelion Maitreya Omega woman gift from Embassy Tattoo. Our aged dandelion appears on our left shoulderblade, and the seeds have taken wing, quite literally by the time they reach the nape of our neck. For me, this can symbolize that going through a rough stage in life can still lead to something beautiful, but I invite you to interpret it however you wish. 

Mondays are tiring enough without being suddenly extra busy, am I right? LOL! That sums up my day fairly well, as I knew I had an appointment but didn't realize I would be making 4 extra stops that varied from "okay" to "long and frustrating". One of my eyelids was twitching from stress, probably not my best look. I took my photos early in the morning before going out, so that is why I didn't know about the Firestorm update until I started composing this post. So exciting though!! I need to find time to experiment with older skins to see how they look on mesh bodies and especially heads. I have some old tattoo layer makeup that I am eager to play with too :) I hope you're all having a decent day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Free Gifts from the Marketplace:

Photo 1:
Tattoo: M666 tattoo love gift $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Tattoo: .Identity.Body Shop - Fire Kiss [GIFT] $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Tattoo: Main Shade Back Rose Tattoo // Classic Av + Omega Appliers $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Tattoo: :::AFRO Tattoo ds::: Gift Back and arms Tattoo $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Tattoo: Embassy Tattoo - Dandelion Maitreya Omega woman $0L Marketplace


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elixir - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DRIZZLE cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment