Saturday, October 5, 2019

Demons and Heathens

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a free gridwide hunt to tell you about, that you can easily complete this weekend to claim all the wonderful gifts. It is the Demons and Heathens Hunt by Mischievous Mayhem, and we are looking for a Devil Doll (she reminds me of Betty Boop gone goth, LOL, I love her!) of which there is a photo on the website above all the hints. All you have to do is find her at each store and give her a gentle click, and she will reward you with a folder containing the hunt prize and the landmark to the next location. There are 23 stops with one being skipped for now, so this isn't a huge hunt but absolutely worth your time if you like what you see here. I was feeling inspired by the devil doll I think and wanted to have a more curvy look, so I switched to my Hourglass body and even experimented with Bakes on Mesh for these looks.


It's not a secret that I am a fan of The Sissy Bar and their many generous hunt prizes, so it should be no surprise to see their (TSB) Demons & Heathens Gown featured tonight :) The gorgeous gown comes in sizes for standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP, with matching shoes included in Belleza, Maitreya, Slink High, and TMP versions. The dress is flecked with a shimmery sequin texture, and I gasped when I turned around and saw that spellbinding bare back with delicate chains. It reminds me of a peace symbol, oddly enough.


~MystRie~ has a fully packed gift waiting with their devil doll for us, as their DHH19 prize consists of the gown and several accessories. The gown is provided in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and a standard fitted version, and the hat you see is included with a built in resize script. Included but not shown are a mask that covers the eyes and comes down like a jawbone beneath the face, and even a blood bucket with femur stirrer that you can rez out as a decoration. 


Another elegant gown can be found with the devil doll at T&S Designs, their lovely Deep V Neck Gown Sky Blue. It is provided in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body versions. The embroidered design looks like leaves and roses, such a pretty addition to the satiny gown with modest train.


This flirty look is courtesy of Changed Seasons, and is called Daphne. Its dress is included in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, with matching spider leggings in the same sizing set. You can add your favorite heels or sandals and you will be ready for a seasonal outing.


My final look of the night is sure to put some sizzle in your weekend. The Dragonmoon Designs DAHH19 Gift is called Wicked, and the outfit and pasties are each provided in Freya,Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. There is also a HUD that offers 6 colors for the outfit, 3 for the tassels, and 6 metals for base of the tassels. Wowza!

I will share some of my adventures with BOM, in hopes that it helps anyone reading who hasn't tried it out yet. I have on my Genus classic head (not updated for BOM yet) and my Slink Hourglass Redux, which is updated for BOM and has a much lower complexity because of it. The hands and feet are part of it, so no need to add all those separately. I tried the free BOM relay from the Omega store, but it did not work for the Genus head, so I had to purchase one from the marketplace for $125L. Genus has not released any estimate of when their update (expected since at least March) will be ready, so this is a handy workaround for those like me who do not wish to wait :) So I removed all alpha layers, wore the HUD from the marketplace for the head, and wore my 7 Deadly Skins system layer skin I purchased yesterday called Wanda V1. She can be found in the system skins area near the lucky boards, and there was a 50% off sale for the month of September that was still in effect this morning but I cannot guarantee it is still the lower price. However, it was only $50L so wouldn't be expensive even at full price. It is their apricot skin tone, a little darker than I usually wear but not much, and the makeup is just gorgeous. I will have system layer clothing on tomorrow for at least one look, so you will see that feature as well. If you wear the Maitreya body, be sure to get the relay from their official group's notices, or you can try the free one at the Omega store. It is compatible with BOM with a little HUD assistance.

It was quite a day, in which I learned what it sounds like when an alpaca sneezes, and that one of my parents' cockatiels like croissants. My parents eat gluten free for medical reasons, and they picked up a croissant for me as a treat, which prompted one of the birds to approach and chow down. They are usually too shy to eat table food from humans, so it was a positive experience, and I got to give him some head scritches too ♥. I am also very happy that hockey season is here, and my favorite team won their season opener, so my mood is definitely cheery. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Demons and Heathens:

Photo 1:
Dress/Shoes: The Sissy Bar (TSB) Demons & Heathens Gown $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: ~MystRie~ VooDoo Nights Gown DHH19 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: T&S DESIGNS deep v neck gown sky blue $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: Daphne ~ from Changed Seasons $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Dragonmoon Designs [DD] DAHH19 Gift Wicked $0L Hunt Prize


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elixir - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Wanda V1 apricot (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/FeetSlink Hourglass Physique Mesh Body Bundle (Redux) V4.0.1
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment