Sunday, October 27, 2019

More Punk JUSTUS Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more treats from Punk JUSTUS to share, most of which can be found in those free pumpkins I told you about last night. They are set for sale for $0L and some are hiding in plain sight while others are enjoying the outdoors or visiting one of the side buildings flanking the store. One of my dresses is from their Midnight Mania board, which as a side note (and hint) has a big pumpkin nearby that you might want to check out :) I even found some system layer (BOM) pasties on the marketplace to help me show off a tattoo or two. 


My first look of the evening is dead inside by Punk JUSTUS, a halter style dress with unique straps in front and a lacy extra layer of skirt. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing.


Another terrific pumpkin prize is the samhain dress by Punk JUSTUS, with an open weave top and pretty pattern of leaves and acorns. The pumpkin holds Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes.


Back to the spooky side of things, we have the prize called nightmare by Punk JUSTUS. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes, and features a single strap sleeve and fluttery short skirt.


For this look, I combined two pumpkin hunt prizes and an unrelated marketplace gift. The tattoo is called sugar skull tattoo by Punk JUSTUS, and comes in black and neon versions, each as system layers as well as Omega appliers. The skirt is the other hunt prize, unknown grave by Punk JUSTUS which is provided in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The marketplace is where to find the pasties I am wearing, from Heart Undies and called -HU- Bandage Pasties. There are system layers for upper and lower, as there is a groin bandage included along with the X's for our nipples. Obviously I am having fun with the ability to wear system layers again, thanks to BOM.


My final look this evening is the current Midnight Mania prize, autumn air by Punk JUSTUS. The front is loosely stitched together down the left, leaving a flirty slit on the thigh. As long as enough people click the midnight mania board, everyone who does will receive it for free. No group is needed, and visiting to click this board is how I discovered the pumpkin hunt in the first place :) I love the colors as much as the style, and even got a compliment from Xan on this particular dress.

It was a busy but mostly enjoyable day, and I should be able to get some decent rest tomorrow. I just found out this evening that a childhood friend lost her grandmother, who helped her mom raise her, and I used to spend every other weekend at their house so I knew her quite well too. They all moved over 1000 miles away when my friend got married, so it's been 20+ years since I have seen them, but there are fond memories that will always be in my heart. I've been trying to figure out how old she was, I'm going to guess pretty close to my grandmother's 93 years if not more. My friend was even named after her grandmother, so her spirit lives on in her family for sure. I hope you're all having a peaceful weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Punk JUSTUS:

Photo 1:
Dress: dead inside by Punk JUSTUS $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: samhain by Punk JUSTUS $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: nightmare by Punk JUSTUS $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Tattoo: sugar skull tattoo by Punk JUSTUS $0L Hunt Prize
Skirt: unknown grave by Punk JUSTUS $0L Hunt Prize
Pasties: Heart Undies -HU- Bandage Pasties $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Dress: autumn air by Punk JUSTUS $0L Midnight Mania


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elixir - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BABY freckled cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment