Saturday, October 12, 2019

The Gacha Life

Hiya everyone! Tonight we are living The Gacha Life, as their current round is a bit spooky with plenty of free group gifts for anyone who is part of their free inworld group. This time of year brings out the creativity in the designers it seems, and I think you'll be able to guess when you see it which gift literally made me laugh out loud :) This event is brought to you by the same folks who organized the Boo! Bunny Hunt among other regular events throughout the year.


My first look of the night is the anny's Fashion [AF] Mictlantecuhtli Dress, black and crimson on a jagged hemline edged with cobwebs. The dress comes in sizes for eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and standard S and L. I was intrigued by the name so I looked it up and discovered that the name is Aztec for "lord of Mictlan" which is part of the underworld. He was a god of the dead and one of the principal gods of the Aztecs. Fascinating, I am naturally curious and enjoy reading about cultures and history.


Are you feeling batty this weekend? Be sure to claim the group gift from BlondeQueen then, so you can sport their sexy Bat Jumpsuit. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with silvery bat pattern and intricate straps in the neckline. 


For the next few gifts I am wearing Delizio jeans in black (my favorite marketplace freebie!) so I can show you a variety of tops, starting with the Grumble gift called Boo and Stuff Tank-Skulls & Roses. It comes in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. The pattern really reminds me of a certain 80s hair band who'd like to welcome us to the jungle ;)


Next we have the versatile gift from LMagnums called Kelly Corset 3 Pc Set - Stars Outfit. The breast covers and two versions of the corset (with the stars open or solid) each come in Small, Large, eBody, Maitreya, and Physique sizes. I wore my jeans with it because I already had them on, but I do think panties would generally be a sexier option of course. 


Yes, this final look of the evening is the one that cracked me up! It is the gift from {zfg} called cereal killer toe tag. The front of this layered tee reads "I fantasize about you being naked...and wearing a toe tag." The gift consists of eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes. I just can't imagine what I got all over my sleeves...*tries to look innocent*...

Let the weekend begin! My houseguest is on the way here as I type this, so I am about to be very busy for a few days. I am not planning on posting here tomorrow, but should be back Sunday evening with a new post filled with free and affordable treats. Meanwhile I hope you all have a terrific weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Gacha Life:

Photo 1:
Dress: anny's Fashion [AF] Mictlantecuhtli Dress $0L Gacha Life Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: BlondeQueen::Bat Jumpsuit:: Halloween GIFT $0L Gacha Life Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Grumble-Boo and Stuff Tank-Skulls & Roses $0L Gacha Life Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: LMagnums Kelly Corset 3 Pc Set - Stars Outfit $0L Gacha Life Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: {zfg} cereal killer toe tag $0L Gacha Life Group Gift

Pants Photos 3-5: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Labyrinth - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELLA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment