Thursday, October 17, 2019

Fenix Event

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have several exciting gifts to show you from the October round of the Fenix Event, most of which do not need a group tag at all to claim. There is one there for the TeleportHub.com group ($10L fee to join) so I picked that up to show you as well. I believe this round is open until the end of the month, and filled with spooky offers with which to treat yourself.


First we have the IMPACTOS MODAS - DRESS COM HUD, a sleek strapless mini with 4 textures to choose from. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, and there is no group tag needed to claim this goodie.


ISHARA is offering a generous gift of a full outfit called Kelly Model. It consists of the tank top and pants each in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions, with matching shoes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet. I love the slender chain belt attached to the patchwork style pants, and the heart pattern on both top and pants is a cheerful touch.


This next gift comes from Raven Designs, their lovely Laced Tank Top & Jean Shorts set. Each part is provided in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body fits, with a HUD that lets you choose from 6 colors for the top, 8 denim shades for the shorts. Mixing and matching is fun and easy with HUDs like this, so I am always a fan.


The Sissy Bar has a free gift for each of us, as there are male and female versions available of this simple shirt with their logo on it. The ladies' version includes standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions. No group is needed for this gift, just give it a click. I kept on the Raven Designs shorts from the previous gift to show you this top, however the trim of the pockets is poking through so I would probably choose a different bottom the next time I wear it.


My final look is the only one that needs a group tag to claim, and it is the TeleportHub.com group rather than the event's group for this one. It comes from the New Line Store and is right at the landing area, a playful treat called Witch Set Gift. It includes the dress and boots in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, with a coordinated witch hat. There is even a HUD included, 3 choices for each - dress, boots, and hat band. One thing I noticed is that the dress must have sleeves that have been made transparent (erased in a way) so are there as an alpha (?) so my lower arms are making strange shadows against the dress in certain poses. This is only in poses where my arms are tight against my body, and that is more noticeable with the curvy Hourglass shape. You might not experience this, so don't worry if you see something odd in my photo. I really like the styling of the boots, like Mary Jane shoes with built in socks.

Today was not a great day, but I am choosing to look at it as there is much room for improvement for tomorrow :) Yesterday's dental visit was easier than I expected, since the tooth that needed the filling re-replaced was already/still prepped and needed very little done other than the filling itself. The goofy gas still had me drowsy and wifty as usual though, so I was safest taking the evening off. I just watched a real bummer of a hockey game, so I am looking forward to immersing myself into SL later and taking my mind off things. I need a peaceful sim with animals to visit ;) I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Fenix Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: IMPACTOS MODAS - DRESS COM HUD $0L Fenix Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: ISHARA kelly model $0L Fenix Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Raven Designs Laced Tank Top & Jean Shorts $0L Fenix Gift

Photo 4:
Top: The Sissy Bar TSB Ladies Tee - The Sissy Bar $0L Fenix Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: .:: New Line Store::. Witch Set Gift $0L TeleportHub Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Labyrinth - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELLA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/FeetSlink Hourglass Physique Mesh Body Bundle (Redux) V4.0.1
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment