Thursday, October 31, 2019

Variety at DM

Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting just one store, DM, and using several different group tags (most free to join) to claim their current group gifts. There are several available, and I was already familiar with the quality of their clothing so I knew I would enjoy the treats I found there. The gifts contain sizes for multiple mesh bodies, so you can find the right fit for your favorite body. Speaking of mesh bodies/heads, I am still tweaking shapes to suit my Slink Amelia head and Physique body and get them to look the way I want. It is definitely a work in progress :)


First we have their gift for the MLM Frees&Offers group, which has a modest $5L fee to join to keep out spammers. The gift is called DM:: Top And Skirt, and each piece comes in sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The combination of denim and red gingham looks terrific, and what a flirty style!


Need something sexy and fun to wear? Activate your Avangardista group tag (free to join) and claim this DM:: Mya Romper. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with an attached gold belt and peekaboo window in front. The color and the texture are nice touches too.


DM's gift for the SLF&O group (free to join) is their Maiara Top And Shorts, which are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. The top is so sheer that I decided to wear the system layer (BOM) pasties I found recently on the marketplace from -HU- for a little modesty. Before I added them, parts of me were on full display, which is fun for certain places and circumstances :) But it is good to know that there are alternatives if necessary.


If the cooler weather makes you want to run to the nearest beach instead, you could use an outfit like their Helena Set. It is their gift for the Third Life group (free to join), and consists of bra, panties, and skirt each in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh sizes. I always enjoy outfits like this with multiple pieces that can be worn different ways, like slipping out of the fishnet skirt for some sunbathing or swimming.


My final look of the night is the gift for the MGSN group (free to join) which is short for Maitreya Gifts, Sales and News. The DM:: Dress Heart is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, and has a short ruffle of a skirt over built in panties and beneath that cute heart cutout on the stomach. The denim is very nicely textured, with those bold stitches that really add to the realistic look.

Whew, what a day! There were just too many things to do, and rush hour traffic is the worst as I'm sure you all know. Even my chiropractor visit was rough, overbooked and crowded to the point that during my treatment (heat and "stim") I had to get up and move to another room. It was chaos, LOL, but I should be feeling better in a day or two with fewer headaches. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from DM:

Photo 1:
Outfit: DM:: Top And Skirt $0L MLM Frees&Offers Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: DM:: Romper Mya $0L Avangardista Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: DM:: Maiara Top And Shorts $0L SLFO Group Gift
Pasties: Heart Undies -HU- Bandage Pasties $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Outfit: DM:: Helena Set $0L Third Life Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: DM:: Dress Heart $0L MGSN Group Gift


Head: Slink Visage Redux Head Amelia V 1.0.1 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Shadow - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Wanda V1 (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/FeetSlink Physique Mesh Body Bundle (Redux) V4.0.1
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment