Saturday, October 26, 2024

Halloween at Bipolar

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the Bipolar store, whose group is currently free to join (I believe that is temporary) and who are holding a Halloween hunt. It is a very tricky one, as we are looking for teeny tiny ghosts which are flat images that can be tucked just about anywhere. Look up high, down low, behind decorations, and take your time to camera around all over :) If you have the group tag active, the hunt prizes are free as they will deliver a treat when you click them. Don't fret if the hunt is too difficult for you, as they have lots of terrific group gifts that you don't have to search for - they are on the wall to the left of the front door when you walk through it and enter the store. There are fashions, accessories, and a few makeup type items to really jazz up your avatar's look, and a few of the group gifts are just right for Halloween too. I believe everything, the hunt and the free group enrollment, wrap up at the end of the month. Quick body note - I switched back to my Legacy body, and it sent me an update from 1.7 to 1.7.1, so I switched into that instead. Not sure yet what is different, probably mostly performance and internal things rather than immediately visible differences.


First we've got two hunt prizes combined for one sassy and spooky look. The Bipolar - Vivian Top is a cropped tank top with worn holes and some suspicious staining, in sizes for Legacy, Perky, and Reborn mesh bodies. It is a fantastic match for the Bipolar - Vivian Shorts as you can see, with similar holes and red drips down the left side. It even fits the same bodies, Legacy and Reborn, with a HUD that lets us select from 5 metal tones. If your holiday plans include any haunted or horror type places, this is a fun and flirty combo.


My next pairing is two more hunt prizes that coordinate beautifully. The Bipolar - Dead Schoolgirl T-shirt comes in sizing for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn sizes, with a bonus of a sheet of paper on the back. This piece of paper can be adjusted if needed, and we receive a HUD with 5 textures for the writing or drawing on it. It's got a small piece of tape up top, holding it onto our back. The handprint and the "HELP" smeared in blood caught my eye, as did the holes in this polo style shirt. I added the Bipolar - Dead Schoolgirl Skirt to great effect, a playfully short pleated miniskirt in black plaid with blood stains. This prize comes in Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizing.


Another teeny ghostie gave me this spooktacular Bipolar - Lima Dress, which has also seen some stuff based on the worn color and tattered hem, plus that loosened shoulder seam on the right. There are sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies included. All of them have the same green belt attached, and the image of a ribcage with pumpkins tucked inside :) 


Maybe you are in the mood for something seasonal and not bloody or tattered in any way, in that case I do hope you find the hunt object containing the lovely Bipolar - Rian Dress :) It's got a great sweetheart neckline, elbow length sleeves, and a super short hem with gathered ruffle. I'm sure you noticed the pattern, skulls with kitty ears and various designs on the forehead plus some bones and faceted gemstones. Very fancy! This treat comes in Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Pushup, Maitreya, Reborn, and Juicy Boobs mesh body sizing.


For my final look of the night, I chose a seasonal group gift rather than a hunt prize. This is the Bipolar - Amik Dress Gift, with intricately tied straps that have both slipped off our shoulders a little, and a very short hemline. It fits Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with a 10 texture HUD and transparency options of 20% or off which makes it fully opaque. I'm showing it 'off' or opaque on both sides above, as I'm sure you have all seen my butt crack quite enough ;) One tip I have is that I couldn't figure out how to open the HUD at first once I'd added it, then I managed to click the "-" next to the X on the top right that I thought would be to minimize, but apparently maximized to show the 10 texture buttons. The lightning one is gorgeous, and I did go with a themed texture on the right but there are plenty of other options. There's even a bloody one that is similar to the first two photos' prizes. 

I had a really nice dinner at my parents', and I have most of my weekend planned which is always helpful. Sometimes I have to have a schedule to try to rein in feelings of chaos. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes/Group Gifts from Bipolar:

Photo 1:
Top: Bipolar - Vivian Top $0L Hunt Prize
Shorts: Bipolar - Vivian Shorts $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Bipolar - Dead Schoolgirl T-shirt $0L Hunt Prize
Skirt: Bipolar - Dead Schoolgirl Skirt $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Bipolar - Lima Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Bipolar - Rian Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Bipolar - Amik Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Moment - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment