Saturday, October 5, 2024

POSH Event Slays

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are headed to the POSH Event, where there are some free group gifts at various displays but also a new twist, the SlayHER Hunt. This has us looking by the displays and in the cemetery in the middle of the event building, for cats with pumpkins who give free gifts when clicked. I had a lot of fun exploring, and found lots of treats that I am pleased to share with you here. The group is free to join and needed to click the cats as well as the gifts in traditional giftboxes, so I am not really distinguishing between them here which is partly because I lost track ;)


For my first look of the night, I got fancy with our YENI GOWN by BA Store gift. Black Angel is offering a long elegant gown in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, Juicy, and Waifu mesh bodies. We also receive a HUD with 20 colors of the subtle scale pattern you see above, and I love them all! I went with earthy, autumn colors for the image to go with the general theme of our event.


I am such a fan of the .:BARRIO:. Lazie Set Treat gift, which almost reminds me of a chalkboard being decorated with neon chalks or markers for the holiday :) The tank dress has built in panties, and fits eBody, eBody Juicy Boobs, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Peach mesh bodies. It's tempting to add a pair of leggings beneath for cooler weather, but it's still fairly warm in RL here so I am good with the outfit as-is.


One of several prizes from Summer On The Hill Boutique is their [SOTH] Marriott Dragoncon Outfit I'm enjoying above. The pattern reminds me of mosaic artwork, great shades of blue with gold and red. Our strapless top and flirty skirt each come in Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizing. You can probably tell from the rear view that the skirt lifts up on the right side, flashing a little booty, and there is also a thong panty built into the skirt so there is a bit of modesty.


Next I almost took very adult photos with the intention of censoring them in photoshop, but instead I remembered these pasties I have :) The event gift is our HORL - Ella Harness, separate top and bottom pieces that will fit Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. This outfit is basically comprised of straps and metallic closures, very intricate and beautifully crafted. Of course this is not an adult blog so I needed to hide the essentials, lol, so that brings us to the E C R U: Modesty Tattoos which are a free gift from the marketplace. They are BOM layers and we receive upper, lower, and a full layer that includes both, so that last one is the one I chose. They are tintable, but I left them default white to really show off the contrast. What color would you have tinted them?


One final look of the evening, I slipped into the Luna Chelsea gift called RUNE STYLE SET 5. This playful outfit includes the top, sleeves, skirt, and boots, all in sizes for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies. The hat I'm wearing is also included (and as usual I am not wearing hat-friendly hair, oopsie) and there is a black bucket bag which is not shown. On the right I removed the hat and sleeves, so you could get an idea of the versatility of having so many potential components that we can wear all at once or a bit more pared down. The gold crescent moons look great against the purple, and I certainly feel magical!

Today did not go as smoothly as I'd have liked, but I was glad to see my parents for dinner. Getting there and even more so getting home were not great, and my stomach is still reacting to the anxiety. I have no idea what to expect from Sunday's therapy session, as I am still backsliding from my own point of view at least. There is no lunch special at the farmers market tomorrow, so I don't know yet what I'll be eating but I have some leftovers (gluten free chicken tenders) from dinner that are sounding like a good idea for tomorrow's dinner. I've started visiting the Halloween Shop & Hop, always a fun experience and loaded with blogging potential :) There are several other events and hunts for me to check out this weekend too, never a dull moment in SL. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from POSH Event/SlayHER Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: YENI GOWN by BA Store $0L Posh Event

Photo 2:
Dress: .:BARRIO:. Lazie Set Treat $0L Posh Event

Photo 3:
Outfit: Summer On The Hill Boutique [SOTH] Marriott Dragoncon Outfit $0L Posh Event

Photo 4:
Outfit: HORL - Ella Harness $0L Posh Event
Pasties: E C R U: Modesty Tattoos $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Outfit: Luna Chelsea RUNE STYLE SET 5 $0L Posh Event

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Beach Vibes - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment